SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a pair of Forgestar D5 non beadlock wheels (17x10) for the rears. Will I be able to use 315/50/17 tires without any fitment or rubbing issues? I know that 305/45/17 tires fit, but I want to go a little wider. I already have a some BWoody shorter rear sway bar links. They will be going on a 2016 Challenger Hellcat narrow body. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
895 Posts
I think a LOT of people are using those. I'm thinking of buying a set. Have you looked on Tire Rack??????????

·
Registered
522 Posts
Fitment will depend on the backspacing of your wheels. They will fit if the spacing is right.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
123 Posts
I just bought a pair of Forgestar D5 non beadlock wheels (17x10) for the rears. Will I be able to use 315/50/17 tires without any fitment or rubbing issues? I know that 305/45/17 tires fit, but I want to go a little wider. I already have a some BWoody shorter rear sway bar links. They will be going on a 2016 Challenger Hellcat narrow body. Thank you in advance.
most likely they'll rub, I ran 305/45 with a 6.7 back spacing and slightly rubbed the inner fender wells

1 - 5 of 5 Posts