SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving the other day and took a sharp left turn kinda going fast to beat the red light lol. When i straighten out my psi light came on and said my driver side front tire was 1 psi. After about 1 min. It went back to 32psi.

Wheels and tires specs. Demon SS 18x11 wheels . 315 40 18 nitto NTO5R tires.

Thoughts anyone?
Note that i did change my 20x11 redeye wheels and 305 35 20 tires and switched over the sensors over to the new setup so not sure if maybe the driver side sensor got damaged and thats what caused this? Only time this has happen.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
1,318 Posts
Could've just been a fluke and a one time thing.

If it happens again and/or more frequently....THEN I'd be more concerned & would look into it. Outside of that, since it's working now....nothing to "fix"

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack.
2,777 Posts
Have you checked tire pressures with a good gauge recently? While the behavior suggests as others have offered a "glitch" it might not be a bad idea to ensure the tires are properly inflated -- when cold -- and that the tire pressure sensors are reporting the correct pressure.

·
Registered
2021 SRT Super Stock
543 Posts
you were pulling so many Gs that all the air in the tires was pushed to the other side away from the sensor :D

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,786 Posts
If you lived near me I'd just tell you that it was reading exterior temps for a second and telling
you to get your @ss home 🥶

1 - 8 of 8 Posts