SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have trouble finding the tires you want in inventory? I was told that Michelin PS4S were on back order and Michelin doesn't have an ETA on when new ones are being made, it could be for this particular model only. From my understanding certain tires are getting short because stock is running low and new ones aren't being made, anyone having issues with ordering or seeing price gouging?

· Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right, that's why I'm asking, Discount Tire has a sale on Michelin's but you can't actually get some of the tires and there's no build date for new ones. Basically, if you can find good MT's then should you pull the trigger now even though they may be overpriced?

· Registered
609 Posts
it's on lots of tires. heck the price of nitto NT555 RII has almost doubled in the last 6 months. rubber is one of those commodities that is in short supply. so don't be afraid to try something else. at this point you might burn through the set purchased today by the time the ones you really wanted are available

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,733 Posts
tirerack has PS4S in stock. price looks the same as last year too. i need a set in the spring.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Locking hubs

· Premium Member
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
3,257 Posts
It took me awhile to find a rear tire for my Harley. I use Avon & finally found one at a $60 higher price than the last time I ordered. Not sure if all this stuff is not being made or sitting out off the coast of California waiting to be unloaded.

· Banned
5,317 Posts
I have 1 Nitto NTO5R 315/35/20 for 299.00 plus shipping
If anyone wants it.

· Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
795 Posts
Beefcake Racing has a bunch of tires in stock! Let us know what sizes you are looking for and we can see if we have them!

· Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tirerack has PS4S in stock. price looks the same as last year too. i need a set in the spring.

View attachment 584815
Not sure what the price for 305 Max performance summer is vs 275 All season typically but, that's at least $120 a tire more w/o mount & balance than the All Seasons. I've seen prices as high as $567 for one of those 305 max tires online. I'll get pricing for tires online but when I go to place an order they are out of stock, it's like the old bait and switch.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,733 Posts
most places will price match tire rack they just add x% to make up the shipping charges i think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.