SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s the take on these. I think they look nice. Make the car pop a little. Wife loves them. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,348 Posts
Tbh I'm not a fan. Too much Nascar wannabe for me. Your car though, if you like it then it doesnt matter.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I did it. Had tons of compliments. For a few weeks. They get super shitty looking after a bit no matter what in most cases. But I do love personally love the look

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,393 Posts
Awful. It jus screams "ricer". Why stop there though, get some neon lights under the car and add a 4ft high wing

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,274 Posts
I like tire stickers, but only those that highlight the actual tire lettering. Don’t know why, but I think Michelin or Pirelli highlighted in white on a black tire look cool.

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
137 Posts
Not a fan...unless the tire company is paying you or are giving you free tires to put them on.

·
Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,435 Posts
I love the look of the white letter tires on muscle cars and I don't watch NASCAR.

I ran them on my Challenger for awhile, but they take some work to keep them looking nice.

They can be a challenge to keep bright white, especially if you use tire dressing. You do Not want to get the tire dressing on the white letters or they will start to discolor.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Most tasteful iteration was some Nitto letters on a Destroyer Gray Hellcat with black hood in a dealership with a claimed 20,000 dollars worth of mods on it.

My feeling is that my car has to be somewhat quicker before I add any more to the lipstick red.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
377 Posts
Unless there is more to go with it, too much and too big. Now THIS car is scweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! 20200816_104023.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not my style. However I do see them out and about so someone likes them. Your car, your money, get it the way you want it.

·
Premium Member
2017 Challenger Hellcat
36 Posts
Fugly things that belong on imports.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts