SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,755 Posts
I agree, your car, your style.
My opinions are;
I think they raise your chances of being pulled over by the police.
They will make most people think a young kid owns the car, which in turn, makes people call 911 when you do dumb things.
You could complete the look with some Rust-eze decals and red wheels.
Either way, enjoy and be proud of your ride.
fabulous-lightning-mcqueen_disney_silo.png

Reactions: Blkout

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,755 Posts
Fugly things that belong on imports.
Lol
These cars are Canadian imports.....
Oh, you mean imports like a GTR, Ferrari, or Lambo?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Lol
These cars are Canadian imports.....
Oh, you mean imports like a GTR, Ferrari, or Lambo?
I still mourn the death of Sport Compact Car and other such magazines, such as Import Tuner, which were reflective of Honda et al aggressively going on a "hearts and minds" campaign while the American automakers were, to my mind, competing to see who could make the stupidest vehicles.

You know, Honda COULD produce its own V8 "muscle" car, and it would be very bad for the Not So Big Three if they did.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
195 Posts
A number of car companies,which I'm sure you know,such as Mercedes-Benz,Lexus,Audi,Nissan already produce "muscle" cars. Why do you think Honda,if they could,would change the current playing field of the Big Three?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
A number of car companies,which I'm sure you know,such as Mercedes-Benz,Lexus,Audi,Nissan already produce "muscle" cars. Why do you think Honda,if they could,would change the current playing field of the Big Three?
My concern is if they were to produce a direct challenger (haha) to the Challenger. 2 doors, big ass, small nose, etc.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
195 Posts
My concern is if they were to produce a direct challenger (haha) to the Challenger. 2 doors, big ass, small nose, etc.
Honda is better off doing what they do best and that is catering to the Civic crowd.
Big V8 engines are disappearing,at least according to Tim Kuniskis.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
555 Posts
They look fine, but the reason I don't use them is they don't generally stay on high torque cars. Esepcially if you ever twist the rear tires under good traction. They will pick up and lift and start looking raggedy and sloppy in a fairly short order. I put a set on my 1,000+ whp Mustang a few years back. Took me about 4 hours to do all the cleaning and application. Car ripped em off the rear wheels in about 30 days. Went from "MICKEY THOMPSON +++ STREET COMP+++ to ICK Y MPS " in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
304 Posts
I've never cared for them personally. Seen plenty of amazing looking cars with them, just isn't for me. I think it looks okay on your car, I probably would have went with a different color other than white.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think Nitto or some other tire maker mixed pigments into their compound so you could produce colored burnouts...that would be neat...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really liked this look a few years back when people first started doing them, now it is a little dated. But like a few other people commented, your car, whatever makes you smile when you open the garage then go for it. I put 3 piece 21" wheels on my Charger Hellcat and most people think it is to much, I think it looks killer! 275/32-21 fronts and 305/30-21 rears.....

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
89 Posts
I thought factory "billboard" tires were cool back in the day.

Now, not so much.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts