SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I guess I’m a *** then because I like it!! Can you PM me details on brand and durability?
I purchased mine from Tires Stickers. They have several options for adhesion, as well as color and design. They have OEM Branding and Fonts for tire brands and auto brands. I opted for the permanent adhesion kit. The letters themselves seem well made, and durable. We will see more with some more time. Will probably require a little more care to maintain. They are stuck on tight. No lifting edges or anything like that.

I did have a secondary thought today about these. I likely need to get my wheels balanced again to account for the weight of these letters disbursed around the wheel. Haven’t been able to get out on a highway yet and see if there is any vibrations coming from tires.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
42 Posts
Those and most crap that does nothing for performance has no place on my cars. Do as you wish with yours.

·
Registered
25 Posts
not my style. i think the IndiGo blue w/ dark tint windows, all black tires/dark rims looks great as-is.

·
Registered
19' Challenger SRT Hellcat REDEYE HC
115 Posts
Uhhhh. GENERAL TIRE STILL OFFERS white letter tires,hell you'll DEFINATLY have that old HOT ROD look, REEEEL NOSTALGIA 🤡🤡🤣

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
863 Posts
Solid pass for me. If mustangs need to know its a Charger Hellcat, then just do the Hellcat thing, and instantly show him your tailights.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
1st of all, it is what YOU like. It is your car. If you had yellow stickers, it would have the NASCAR appearance. My take: I always try to stay under the radar to not attract cops, so I don’t want them on my car.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts