SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to have the hellcat tuned and will be using HP. I know of a few tuners that use HP, but wanted to get a bigger list of tuners to research and choose from.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,177 Posts
What kind of build will you be having done?Looking for what kind of HP or ET
Will you be doing the mod installs yourself?

Linda :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,866 Posts
OST dyno
Mike and Micah are great.

Reactions: Deadcat

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
769 Posts
Curt is the man!!

Reactions: Deadcat

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,177 Posts
Curt and Mike Collabrated using HP Tuners
Curt had experience from the Mustang World using Hp Tuners. Mike had Hemi Tuning experience.
They gained knowledge from each other.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
386 Posts
Curt and Mike Collabrated using HP Tuners
Curt had experience from the Mustang World using Hp Tuners. Mike had Hemi Tuning experience.
They gained knowledge from each other.
Thank you everyone for the referrals!

Linda - Curt and I did not collaborate to gain knowledge from each other. In fairness to Curt, he is a capable tuner and as far as I am aware he has learned this platform on his own. OST has been using HPtuners on GM's since 2008. Once HPtuners began supporting the modern Hemi's it was an easy and welcome transition. Although we rarely talk I would gladly assist Curt with anything and I believe he would do the same for me.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,177 Posts
Many Tuners do work together and I was under the impression from some posts a few years back about Challengerfest and Tuning for the Hellcats. It seemed like you were working together.
Tuning a Gm even with HP is still different than a Hellcat.
Curt I believe used HP for Tuning mustangs.

I wasnt trying to do anything but to let people know that neither here nor there You or Curt are both good choices for HP Tuners.

Happy Spring

Linda :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts