SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
60 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Are there total numbers on how many built and colors or options For the HCD?
My tracker keeps climbing slowly as I find more VINs. I was told by an inside source that the total number could be as high as 3500. I wish Dodge would publish a small article about the last one off the line and the total number. We shall wait and see. I will continue to post weekly updates as my numbers keep climbing or we get final confirmation.

·
Registered
39 Posts
is there usa specific numbers?
Here are the graphs that I post on a bi-weekly basis. The ship-to plot is USA specific and lists how many have been shipped to each state. The other plots are all inclusive with the exception of the Canadian plot. I can slice the data any way it is desired. So far I have tracked down 3248 DDHC VINs. There are more out there that I haven't found yet as one of my sources said the final number was close to 3,500. Production is finished. I am just trying to get a complete VIN list or the final number from Dodge/Stellantis.

Rectangle Slope Font Plot Line
Rectangle Slope Plot Font Parallel
Font Triangle Circle Logo Diagram
Rectangle Slope Line Font Parallel
Rectangle Font Line Red Screenshot

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sunday Stats - February 27, 2022 - Still haven't obtained a final VIN list from Dodge, but thanks to Andrew Hostler, Dodge did confirm 3,164 stayed in the United States. That means I have 80 more to find for the USA. I am up to 199 for Canada as well. There are at least 28 VINs on my list that I have found either at Copart or IAAI (wrecked, totaled, theft recovery, etc.). Unfortunately, there have been a few more reports of our members' DDHCs being stolen since the last update, which is a terrible thing to hear.

Rectangle Slope Plot Line Font
Rectangle Slope Plot Line Font
Font Triangle Circle Diagram Logo
Rectangle Line Font Parallel Slope
Product Font Line Flag Rectangle

·
Registered
2 Posts
CWGrizzwold , Fantastic overview.

One comment, I see that 72% of all DDs you have listed came with Tow Package, but only 7% with compact spare. I was under the impression that Compact Spare was a part of Tow Package. I see that on my build sheet, and any other one I looked at with the Tow Package was the same. Any clarifications on this?

·
Registered
39 Posts
CWGrizzwold , Fantastic overview.

One comment, I see that 72% of all DDs you have listed came with Tow Package, but only 7% with compact spare. I was under the impression that Compact Spare was a part of Tow Package. I see that on my build sheet, and any other one I looked at with the Tow Package was the same. Any clarifications on this?
@ARD Yes, you are correct. The Tow Package includes the compact spare. What the 7% shows is the folks that didn't order the Tow Package but still desired a compact spare tire as it was a separate option that could be ordered. In all roughly 79% of the DDHCs built came with a compact spare tire. There are 21% of them out there with no spare tire at all and will rely on the stock run flat tires and hope they don't have a blowout.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sunday Stats - March 27, 2022 - I continue to slowly make my way through my VIN gaps in my tracker and add a few more here and there. I am less than 20 VINs away from finding all the US-shipped VINs (3,164 total per Dodge). No idea on the total export or Canadian numbers until we get confirmation from Dodge. So far I have 211 for Canada, 10 for Mexico and 2 of at least 4 authorized exports. I've cleaned up the charts a bit and I hope you all find them a bit more useful. As always, if you want to know how rare your DDHC is just shoot me the last 6 of your VIN and I will provide you how it stacks up with the data that I have currently.

Rectangle Slope Plot Parallel Font
Automotive wheel system Font Circle Technology Diagram
Rectangle Slope Font Line Plot
Flag Flag of the united states Rectangle World Font
Rectangle Font Slope Line Plot
Font Line Rectangle Pattern Flag

·
Registered
39 Posts
Another one down. Anyone know the story here?

1C4SDJH92MC606118
Based upon the VIN that was a beautiful spec that I saw when it was being sold new at Stone Motors LLC in Vermont. It was transferred/wholesaled to another dealer, Fred Martin Superstore in Ohio I think, before being sold. Can't believe they spend the time on Copart to actually list this one as available for auction. Someone has already bid $250 on it so I hope the scrap value is more than that! Based upon my stats is was 1 of 6 Octane Red DDHCs with Sterling Silver stripes. Here is a picture when new..
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side marker light Grille

·
Registered
39 Posts
Going to ask you guys to predict the future here:

Where do you see DDHC values in one year? Five years?
This is the BIG question that many have asked. I think DDHC value will hold for at least 1 more year due to overall vehicle shortages and it being a limited production vehicle, but you have to remember this is still a niche market SUV. There are a ton being dumped to resale now by folks who either couldn't afford them, are flipping to make $$, hate filling it up every 3 days, or moved onto something cheaper and more practical. If vehicle production recovers in the next few years I would expect the DDHC value would diminish a bit like the other Hellcats, but that is what is TBD based upon high displacement / horsepower gasoline powered vehicles being replaced by hybrids or EVs. Regardless, it's still a niche market vehicle that you will need someone to buy. It's not fair to compare it to the Demon even though production volume was similar. Heck, most people don't even know these were made!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts