SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
191 Posts
I've seen several exhaust tips along this line but haven't been all that impressed...however...those look great! I was perfectly fine with the stockers as they seemed to fit the lines of the car. These are a great fit, size and placement. Could have been factory. (y)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
321 Posts
Looks friggin awesome!!!

How difficult was it to install?

How much are the TrackHawk tips?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
37 Posts
Just put those same Trackhawk tips on mine. They are a factory fit. Took about 30 minutes to swap. I got mine from Parts Maven.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,547 Posts
I've only seen black. Those appear to be chrome, but I can't find them on anywhere. They look great, nicely done.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
56 Posts
Part# and $$

·
Registered
In The Market
190 Posts
I agree, very nice! Are they staggered? (different lengths)

So they just bolt right up to the existing resonators?

I like the chrome/polished version as well.

·
Registered
In The Market
190 Posts
Just put those same Trackhawk tips on mine. They are a factory fit. Took about 30 minutes to swap. I got mine from Parts Maven.
I searched all over the Parts Maven site and couldn't find them. Searched under Trackhawk exhaust.

Perhaps my search mojo is a little weak right now, LOL! Could you provide a link?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,052 Posts
This came up awhile back, Ill see if I can find the numbers but they are like $300+

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,052 Posts
Reactions: BiggiePR and RCDice

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
37 Posts
Search those numbers. They come up as Tail Pipe Mopar. In the description it shows they are for the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,547 Posts
Thanks for the PN's Eggr, but are those tips chrome or black? OP's appear chrome, yet that PN on the Parts Maven website doesn't indicate finish. On Ebay that PN shows Steve White having them, but they are black. Finish change during model year maybe?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
67 Posts
I wonder how they look from the top? Looks like they may not align perfectly from the angle I see. Anyone got a top down pic?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,547 Posts
Thanks Eggr. Both look good imho. No Rides, they are staggered in length so they are not even.
Mr.Redeye, can I get a part number of those chrome bad boys please? The blacked out reflectors look nice too.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts