SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed some OEM Trackhawk exhaust tips.....I think they look cool. They’d look cooler in my opinion if they were the same length tips.
They are a simple single 13mm clamp install. $168/ea @ Steve White disc code “SAVE”......part no-
68306589AB
68306590AB

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
533 Posts
I have absolutely gone back and forth on this all day long for my Redeye... I really love the look, the price is reasonable... I'm just still somewhat on the fence like you about that angled look..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,042 Posts
They don't match the Trackhawk all that well, either. Which is why I'm putting Challenger tips on mine.

Reactions: WVHEMIS

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
If you use the search, there has been 50 write ups about trackhawk tips going onto a challenger.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,042 Posts
Correction: 51.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
205 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Those look great. I hate the rectangle tips. I see you're here in Cols. Are you an AMMO member?

Reactions: Stolen 98

·
Registered
285 Posts
Installed some OEM Trackhawk exhaust tips.....I think they look cool. They’d look cooler in my opinion if they were the same length tips.
They are a simple single 13mm clamp install. $168/ea @ Steve White disc code “SAVE”......part no-
68306589AB
68306590AB

View attachment 571113
View attachment 571114
View attachment 571115
View attachment 571116
I put these on mine. How did you get them to tuck under the valance like you did? mine stick out about an inch past the valance on the long one that protrudes the most.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
1,004 Posts
I put these on mine. How did you get them to tuck under the valance like you did? mine stick out about an inch past the valance on the long one that protrudes the most.
If your tips are poking....you need to pull the whole exhaust forward. Loosen the 2 clamps at the mid pipe connection and pull the cat-back system towards the front of the car (since it's a giant one piece assembly) and that'll pull them closer to the valance.
Outside of that, there's no other adjustments.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If your tips are poking....you need to pull the whole exhaust forward. Loosen the 2 clamps at the mid pipe connection and pull the cat-back system towards the front of the car (since it's a giant one piece assembly) and that'll pull them closer to the valance.
Outside of that, there's no other adjustments.
It's pretty tight, I doubt it would move

1 - 20 of 28 Posts