SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Trackhawk Stolen AGAIN

1822 50
My Trackhawk got stolen again. It was recovered last time. I had Jeep do the key lockdown and they were still able to steal it in 30 seconds. Broke rear passenger side window for entry judging by the glass on garage floor.
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimmy N.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow what are the odds? I assume you think they just towed or pushed it away?
No they started the car and drove off in 30 seconds. So apparently the key lockdown is completely worthless. Worst part of it I was going to hide the OBD 2 port and install a fake one, but didn't do that since they came out with the key lockdown for our cars.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also I wasn't home when it was stolen and had the key on me, and the spare key was in a faraday bag, so it's unlikely they used the relay attack.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Condo parking garage.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
384 Posts
Our Durango HC got stolen 12 days ago from work parking garage. Took them about 10 minutes based on security cameras (didnt get faces or plates) and I'm guessing they made a key because they drove it off.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm thinking they did something wrong.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Maybe but it was on the invoice. It's possible they have a workaround also.

Attachments

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
3,072 Posts
Y’all need to move to Orange County!

On the second thought…

: )

I live in the ghetto of Costa Mesa right between Newport and Huntington Beach. The only thing that ever gets stolen in any of these cities is bicycles. Sorry for your loss

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Umm is there any chance that it was the same thieves and they used the key fob they made last time? Unless that fob was removed it would still work...in theory.
I have the key they programmed last time, so unless they programmed 2 keys then no.

Also they broke a window, if they had a working key that doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Jail Break
1,989 Posts
Sorry that they took it, yeah man, you need to move or pay for some secure storage lot?

I also looked at your sig I'm sure your lambo and ACR isn't in that garage as well?????

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry that they took it, yeah man, you need to move or pay for some secure storage lot?

I also looked at your sig I'm sure your lambo and ACR isn't in that garage as well?????
Sig is old, but kept multiple Lambos in same garage, they only take the Trackhawk.

• Sad
Reactions: sleeper_redeye
1 - 20 of 51 Posts