SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Trade ins?

12K views 91 replies 30 participants last post by  april77 
#1 ·
Is anyone else doing a trade-in on their Hellcat purchase? Did your dealer try to sc**w you over (like mine is) because they know you're stuck buying the car you ordered no matter what?

Discussion starter · #6 ·
You'd be best off selling outright rather than trading. Why give the dealer any more leverage than they already have? I did not trade anything in my transaction.
I'd love to sell it outright, unfortunately, it takes a lot more work. I'm almost ready to accept the crappy price the dealer is offering (and refuses to budge on) just so I don't have to deal with the hassle.

Discussion starter · #62 ·
Wait: Caren and tsc are married? That's cool (don't get me wrong); I just think it is interesting...
LOL, RoyG, yes we are! For 10 years. :) (Together for 17 total)

Reactions: 630
Discussion starter · #64 ·
Yup - I remember the question; I was thinking in terms of general Hellcat couples not forum ones - but it is very cool! I am not sure Caren's penchant for muscle cars leaves a smaller wallet dent than my wife's affinity for jewelry...
Oh, but I like jewelry too. And makeup...and purses...and shoes... :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.