SRT Hellcat Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts
For sure! I'm definitely down!
Awesome! We need to organize this in another thread. I'm thinkin mid April when the weather starts warming up? We can either meet at a diner for breakfast or something, or get lunch somewhere and hang out for a bit on the parking lot drooling over each others cars lol.

I most likely won't have a Hellcat at that point so I hope y'all don't mind me bringing my 2014 Shelby :p

I am not huge on the clothes, shoes, makeup, purses, jewelry ... my husband tells everyone that I am low maintenance. The only problem is that the toys I like are expensive. Cars, guns, computers, etc. ... he likes those things, too, so we have to buy them in duplicate. That gets expensive fast, poor Marty. LOL!

April
You sound like you may be the perfect women LOL.... I like your style.

Reactions: april77
A cruise sounds fun to me, and you can never go wrong with food!

April77,

You sound like my wife! She didn't want flowers or candy for Valentine's Day. This is what she wanted and I bought it for her: 380 S&W Bodyguard. She was very happy with her present.

BKuz
That is what I carry in my purse, except my purse is not really a purse. It is a leather mini backpack. And my .380 is a Ruger. :)

April

April77,

Is that your Halloween costume? A naughty She Devil? NICE!!

BKuz

April77,

Is that your Halloween costume? A naughty She Devil? NICE!!

BKuz

Newp. I was a Steampunk ship's Navigator for Halloween. We took a cruise for Halloween, it was fabulous! If you get the chance to take a cruise, especially for Halloween, DO IT! So much fun ... even if you do not dress up, just sit back and watch the freaks that do dress up, like my husband and me! LOL! We are going for a Halloween cruise again this year, but this time we will be Walking Dead zombies, complete with milky eye contacts, bite wounds, etc. We will be cruisers that got caught unaware when the outbreak happened on the ship. Should be a lot of fun!

April

Attachments

Great costume! We have gone on cruises. We live not far from the Port of Tampa where Carnival Cruise Lines sails out of. We wanted to go on a ShipRocked Cruise but we couldn't make it. There was Chevelle, Limp Bizkit, Black Label Society, POD, and Sevendust! That must have been an awesome cruise with a lot of partying!!!

BKuz

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.