SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm in Michigan.

Anyone who will be or already has purchased a 2018 Hellcat with the orange brembo calipers and would rather have red:

I am eager to trade. Clean swap. My car has 2,000 miles and wont be driven until spring anyways.

You can respond to me here or DM me on Instagram at furauto

·
Registered
949 Posts
I got the 2018 new Tennessee orange just looks great. Car is all black and this breaks up the color and matches the signal. Damn I'm good.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Where at in MI? I have a 18 challenger with 750 miles on it, red calipers.

EDIT: sorry I read that wrong, thought you were looking for red

·
Registered
949 Posts
Just a stupid question,, maybe 2. Why in the hell would you purchase a H/C and live in Michigan?? Like selling snow cones from Alaska. Purpose is of what?? Drive it 2 months a year. Don't matter what color the calipers are, nobody going to seem um. Snow covered calipers would sell great with sanaie clause and Rudolph smoking a pipe would work good. Never heard of such a thing.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Just a stupid question,, maybe 2. Why in the hell would you purchase a H/C and live in Michigan?? Like selling snow cones from Alaska. Purpose is of what?? Drive it 2 months a year. Don't matter what color the calipers are, nobody going to seem um. Snow covered calipers would sell great with sanaie clause and Rudolph smoking a pipe would work good. Never heard of such a thing.
Where do you come up with this stuff

·
Registered
643 Posts
Ha! Hey I live in MN and have one. 2 months is a bit exaggerated. I'm able to drive mine from about early April to November or mid November with = about 7 months. Helps ya keep the mileage low!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
From reading this forum. Why would you ask such a question coming from some one living in Florida that can drive their car 362 days a year. We do have hurricane days. Maybe I need to watch more snow mobile races.
Do I dare ask what you do the other 3 days of the year???lol

·
Registered
949 Posts
Smoke a joint and a hit of Jack the man. Straighten right up, or put cha to bed. Neither one is bad. Good dreams about burn outs. Have a question on the guage ,,, actually all of em. Steering wheel gauge.
G force has me confused along with the daily paper. Can't understand that gauge at all.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
From reading this forum. Why would you ask such a question coming from some one living in Florida that can drive their car 362 days a year. We do have hurricane days. Maybe I need to watch more snow mobile races.
There is a method to your madness :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts