SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my baby - a 2015 Charger Hellcat for a 2021 Charger Redeye - she only had 10,000 miles on it.
I left my garage door opener in it and had to return a few days later to get it out of the car. The rep and I searched the lot for my bright red HC. There she was - she looked so depressed! so sad -like I gave up on her.

Does anyone know how many Redeye Chargers are being built ? and by color? I remember someone herre posted the numbers in 2015 based on color and options - a very interesting read.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,859 Posts
Prob wont be able to get those numbers until August or so.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
689 Posts
I traded in my baby - a 2015 Charger Hellcat for a 2021 Charger Redeye - she only had 10,000 miles on it.
I left my garage door opener in it and had to return a few days later to get it out of the car. The rep and I searched the lot for my bright red HC. There she was - she looked so depressed! so sad -like I gave up on her.

Does anyone know how many Redeye Chargers are being built ? and by color? I remember someone herre posted the numbers in 2015 based on color and options - a very interesting read.
Probably a lot more than anticipated, on dealer lots currently there are only redeye chargers, you can't get a normal wb hc charger atm.

I'm not sure if they have even produced 1 normal wb charger for the 2021 MY.

Strange times

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
413 Posts
Read the title of your thread.

Reactions: vincentallen2
1 - 9 of 9 Posts