SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone! I am very pleased with it!

As for the pink guards, they weren't on it and I would have lit that thing on fire after removing it to keep others from being able to use it. :ROFLMAO:

How is it compared to my 16 hellcat charger? Better at EVERYTHING! It much more refined, handling, suspension, traction, all better! I also love the alcantara wrapped steering wheel, pillars, and headliner. The real carbon fiber dash and shifter trim looks amazing too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you everyone! I am very pleased with it!

As for the pink guards, they weren't on it and I would have lit that thing on fire after removing it to keep others from being able to use it. :ROFLMAO:

How is it compared to my 16 hellcat charger? Better at EVERYTHING! It much more refined, handling, suspension, traction, all better! I also love the alcantara wrapped steering wheel, pillars, and headliner. The real carbon fiber dash and shifter trim looks amazing too.
Sweet ride. I'm partial . . . as I've owned my first SRT, first charger, and also a Daytona for two months now and love it! Silver was my second choice had I not found my B5 blue. I came from a Chevy SS and have found this car to be exciting, refined, and just fun to look at. Congrats man! Enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,862 Posts
@SITH That's an Absolutely Beautiful Daytona!

Silver another great color that goes so well with the silver wheels!

Congrats!

Linda

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Only problem I have is I do auto wrapping on the side and need to do something to it just to generate interest. Not sure what I would do with this one though, it's beautiful as is. I wouldn't want anything big, just accents mainly.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
709 Posts
Only problem I have is I do auto wrapping on the side and need to do something to it just to generate interest. Not sure what I would do with this one though, it's beautiful as is. I wouldn't want anything big, just accents mainly.
Not sure that I’d do anything and I like personal touches. Looks great as is!!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
428 Posts
Man I want to upgrade to a widebody, but I just can't see myself upgrading to just another hellcat. FCA is really slacking on power upgrades for the Charger. Been waiting on a Redeye version or higher for far too long.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts