SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
122 Posts
Man I want to upgrade to a widebody, but I just can't see myself upgrading to just another hellcat. FCA is really slacking on power upgrades for the Charger. Been waiting on a Redeye version or higher for far too long.
Just sayin'....

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Man I want to upgrade to a widebody, but I just can't see myself upgrading to just another hellcat. FCA is really slacking on power upgrades for the Charger. Been waiting on a Redeye version or higher for far too long.
I was too, but my other one was giving me starting issues. I will say the widebody hellcat is superior to my old on in every aspect. Handles better, rides better, has traction (kind of, more than the last). I didn't think there would be much difference but omg there is.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
428 Posts
Just sayin'....
Oh I know it's coming, but my issue is that it should have been here lol. Now when it comes out, we're not going to have any of these great incentives like Power Dollars, etc.
I was too, but my other one was giving me starting issues. I will say the widebody hellcat is superior to my old on in every aspect. Handles better, rides better, has traction (kind of, more than the last). I didn't think there would be much difference but omg there is.
That's exactly what I expect, and I know I'll love it. But if my current car isn't giving me any issues, I just don't see a reason to upgrade to the same power level.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
122 Posts
Oh I know it's coming, but my issue is that it should have been here lol. Now when it comes out, we're not going to have any of these great incentives like Power Dollars, etc.
Gotcha.
BUT you never know. Hell, the '20 (WB) Charger Hellcats came out and they put/included the Power Dollars on them right away. It'd be weird to take them away, IMO, since the Challenger will be long in the tooth if/when they finally do introduce a RedEye Charger

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
71 Posts
Nice ride! I'm trying to wait on the red eye charger myself but with power dollars I'll probably be trading or selling my 15 hc charger in very soon for a widebody

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,054 Posts
Saw your twin again today. He said he just had it lowered on H&R Springs. Same exact springs I used. Man it just looks tough! I'm a Challenger guy but I'd drive that in a heatbeat.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Saw your twin again today. He said he just had it lowered on H&R Springs. Same exact springs I used. Man it just looks tough! I'm a Challenger guy but I'd drive that in a heatbeat.
That's my only complaint is it sits too high. Looking into the H&R springs or the Eibach performance springs to bring it down just a bit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Only problem I have is I do auto wrapping on the side and need to do something to it just to generate interest. Not sure what I would do with this one though, it's beautiful as is. I wouldn't want anything big, just accents mainly.
Only problem I have is I do auto wrapping on the side and need to do something to it just to generate interest. Not sure what I would do with this one though, it's beautiful as is. I wouldn't want anything big, just accents mainly.
Did exactly that! Love, love, love it. Had new badges made - all black. Tinted the tails. Tinted the glass and had the roof wrapped gloss black to tie all the tinted glass together.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'd get one if I could, not going to lie. That being said, those fender flares will be a ***** to keep looking nice in the long run, even with something like XPel.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Yep was just gonna say you may want rock guards all 4 corners on these.
There's rock guards on the front already from Dodge. The rear flares have a small piece of PPF that looks like it won't protect much, so I'm going to take those off and fully wrap them in a good PPF.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts