SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear to god FCA only sells scat packs as a gateway drug into a hellcat. I convinced myself when buying my SP that the extra 200hp wasn’t worth the price of admission. Well after 6 months of ownership, I traded my 2019 SP WB in on a 2018 HC Widebody.

I loved the destroyer grey for years, but within weeks of ownership I was tired of it.

Old car

new car

don’t have any pics of it before I started the paint correction process.Have my Barton shifter, springs, wheels, and a few other pieces to add to the car in the next few days.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,449 Posts
Oh! The Sublime badges work! Almost went that color but chose Granite for my Sublime accents. Looks good! I remember reading you just got those rims on the DG! 2 thumbs up!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh! The Sublime badges work! Almost went that color but chose Granite for my Sublime accents. Looks good! I remember reading you just got those rims on the DG! 2 thumbs up!
Lol thats just painters tape. I ended up removing the badges afterwards anyways

·
Registered
101 Posts
Those wheels you just got are going to look even better with that indigo blue. Even in the garage, that color looks great. I bet once you're done, and get her out in the sun, that's going to be a beautiful car!

·
Registered
505 Posts
INDIGO!!!!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Been there and done that. Can’t beat the pull and that SC whine.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far, I’m blown away with this color. Had a great flop between mostly blue and purple.

removed the rear rotors and painted them black. Scrubbed and cleaned the inner fenders wells and coated them with car pro Perl 1:3

Waiting on some more parts, but progress has been made. Marker lights are out to the body shop to have them paint matched

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,449 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts