SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I live in Miami Fl looking for Cat owners to hangout with ,since my previous corvette freinds stop talking to me. Does anyone hangout at the Carolina Ale House in Doral 36st NW and 87ave. I'm the only one there so i am inviting everyone with a Charger or Challenger to come . 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month.
20160930_113251.jpg
20161001_183452.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
445 Posts
So if someone drives a Camaro they can't hang out or be a friend? Kind of limiting .... :cool: Nice HC!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum. Grtz on the new Hellcat! I love the pictures, you look so happy! :D

April

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So if someone drives a Camaro they can't hang out or be a friend? Kind of limiting .... :cool: Nice HC!!
Hello , I would be anyones freinds, it doesn't matter what car they drive, but if anybody starts talking trash about my Cat , it would make me very upset. Like last night when I went to the Carolina Ale House car hangouts, my previous corvette freinds wouldn't stop talking trash about my Hellcat, they kept on saying that i was crazy for trading in my 2016 Z06 Corvette for the Challenger Hellcat and since i don't own a corvette anymore , i didnt belong in there group. This is why I'm looking for new freinds that own Hellcats in Miami, I haven't seen not even one in the car hangouts. So hopefully in this website I meet some Hellcat owners that live in Miami and we all get together and go to the Carolina Ale House in Doral and show everyone how badass the Cats are especially when they show up in force. Hellcat forever.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,833 Posts
Hello , I would be anyones freinds, it doesn't matter what car they drive, but if anybody starts talking trash about my Cat , it would make me very upset. Like last night when I went to the Carolina Ale House car hangouts, my previous corvette freinds wouldn't stop talking trash about my Hellcat, they kept on saying that i was crazy for trading in my 2016 Z06 Corvette for the Challenger Hellcat and since i don't own a corvette anymore , i didnt belong in there group. This is why I'm looking for new freinds that own Hellcats in Miami, I haven't seen not even one in the car hangouts. So hopefully in this website I meet some Hellcat owners that live in Miami and we all get together and go to the Carolina Ale House in Doral and show everyone how badass the Cats are especially when they show up in force. Hellcat forever.
Congrats. Most vette guys are bootie cheeks anyway. I'm a car guy myself if its fast I appreciate it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,058 Posts
:DNice to have you on board. I am a Corvette guy (recently sold mine) as well. Just wondering what the reason for selling your Vette? For me I have owned: 2-C5 Z06's, 1-C6 Z06, 1-C7 Z51 Stingray 2015 A8
I own both the Charger and Challenger Hellcats and owned the Vette as well. I personally did not have to sell my Vette to have the Hellcats. I sold my Vette cause every time I drove my Hellcats they (to me) were just far more fun and exhilarating then the Vette. And for some here they may think that's stupid crazy comment. Sure if your tracking your Vette I get the racing part would be very fun. But if your the average Vette owners like the Hellcat owners your just driving around town.....etc. which in the normal driving world the Hellcat is just more fun and practical. Crawling in and out of the Vette and sitting so low to the ground (can't see anything in front of you behind another vehicle) was another reason I grew tired of the Vette.
And I could own the Z06 but just couldn't taste it and having owned the previous generation Z06's passed for the Stingray.
And this forum seems to me far more entertaining and friendly than most other forums. And I was on the Corvette Forum as well.
Good luck with your ride and future hookups. I live in the DC metro area so won't be seeing me at your hangout. But you have a ton of others here hanging out thinking what your thinking as well. So be sure to share pics and your Hellcat stories:D
Here's some of my former and current rides:
2008 C6 Z06
image.jpeg

2015 Stingray
image.jpeg

16 Hellcat
image.jpeg

16 Hellcats
image.jpeg

And my newest ride Milwaikee 8 CVO Street Glide (you have to change it up as you progress)
image.jpeg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:DNice to have you on board. I am a Corvette guy (recently sold mine) as well. Just wondering what the reason for selling your Vette? For me I have owned: 2-C5 Z06's, 1-C6 Z06, 1-C7 Z51 Stingray 2015 A8
I own both the Charger and Challenger Hellcats and owned the Vette as well. I personally did not have to sell my Vette to have the Hellcats. I sold my Vette cause every time I drove my Hellcats they (to me) were just far more fun and exhilarating then the Vette. And for some here they may think that's stupid crazy comment. Sure if your tracking your Vette I get the racing part would be very fun. But if your the average Vette owners like the Hellcat owners your just driving around town.....etc. which in the normal driving world the Hellcat is just more fun and practical. Crawling in and out of the Vette and sitting so low to the ground (can't see anything in front of you behind another vehicle) was another reason I grew tired of the Vette.
And I could own the Z06 but just couldn't taste it and having owned the previous generation Z06's passed for the Stingray.
And this forum seems to me far more entertaining and friendly than most other forums. And I was on the Corvette Forum as well.
Good luck with your ride and future hookups. I live in the DC metro area so won't be seeing me at your hangout. But you have a ton of others here hanging out thinking what your thinking as well. So be sure to share pics and your Hellcat stories:D
Here's some of my former and current rides:
2008 C6 Z06
View attachment 83225
2015 Stingray
View attachment 83233
16 Hellcat
View attachment 83241
16 Hellcats
View attachment 83249
And my newest ride Milwaikee 8 CVO Street Glide (you have to change it up as you progress)
View attachment 83257
I sold my vette because i have 2 daughters and the vette is a two seater , last year before i bought my vette i wanted a Hellcat but they were
Screenshot_2015-03-22-20-09-55.png
selling $30000 over MSRP, so i ended up getting the Stingray but six months later i traded it in for the 2016 Z06 , finally in August of 2016 my friend in Miami Lakes Dodge told me that he could place an order for a 2016 Challenger Hellcat and he would get me $1000 under msrp so i sold my Vette and ordered my Hellcat. Here is a picture of both my Vettes. And heres a picture of my New Cat.
20160930_113251.jpg
20161001_183452.jpg
20161001_182532.jpg

20151219_201828.jpg

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,452 Posts
Nice cars, congrats on the Hellcat purchase and welcome to the Forum. I guess if being a friend depending on the car you drive sounds more like a club than a bunch of friends. We will talk cars and about anything under the rules here. I would consider lots of these folks friends even if I was driving another car. Go view our road racing and drag racing threads, the only Z06's that get away from some of us require a very good driver. It is not just the car, some of them may be very surprised at what a mildly modded well driven Cat could do them on a track where the configuration allows some advantage to the massive power we put down.

Couple of weeks ago a 70 year old, who has owned 16 of them and drove a choice new automatic Z06 to the track took his first ride on a road track and in a Hellcat. After a few laps that man was thinking about treating himself to a Mopar!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
Hello everyone, I live in Miami Fl looking for Cat owners to hangout with ,since my previous corvette freinds stop talking to me. Does anyone hangout at the Carolina Ale House in Doral 36st NW and 87ave. I'm the only one there so i am inviting everyone with a Charger or Challenger to come . 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month. View attachment 83097 View attachment 83105
Good morning and welcome to the forum from upstate New York. Congrats on your hellcat.

Take a look around the site for great information posted everyday

Welcome to the hellcat family and community

Take care and be safe

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
Congratz and interesting in hearing your thoughts on the difference between the 2

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
593 Posts
welcome, and smart move, the hellcat is just so damn much fun to drive I have a 08 Viper and I use the Hellcat Challenger all the time it is just so much fun.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,058 Posts
ditch the white sneakers and you'll be 100% cool now :cool:
I'd have to say being cool he ditched his Corvette for a real muscle car LOL. Now that's totally cool and especially if your a true and blue MOPAR fan. Not so sure the cloths are what makes us cool as much as the METAL that sorounds us.
Cause for me I have a lot of metal around me and not so sure my looks would make me really cool like my cars. Personality and nice cars are always a big plus:D
Here's just some of my metal
945A1BAE-AAA1-4BD2-BB54-3079A888F496.JPG

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
179 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have had quite a few performance cars in my lifetime and so far my Challenger Hellcat is the most fun to drive of any that I have owned. My last two cars were a 2008 H/C/I Corvette Z06 and a 2014 Ford Mustang GT. I don't miss either one of them now that I am driving my Hellcat. I was also a member of my local Corvette club, my experience is a little different than yours, they actually want me to stay in the club and bring my Hellcat to events. Granted I live in a small town but it is more about friendships than what you are driving. Enjoy your car and don't worry about what the others think. Do what makes you happy!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
207 Posts
Hello everyone, I live in Miami Fl looking for Cat owners to hangout with ,since my previous corvette freinds stop talking to me. Does anyone hangout at the Carolina Ale House in Doral 36st NW and 87ave. I'm the only one there so i am inviting everyone with a Charger or Challenger to come . 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month. View attachment 83097 View attachment 83105
Hey man I haven't been to that car meet but do you go to cars and coffee at town and country? 2nd sat of the month. There was a HC charger there a while back and the last month I saw a few Mopars but no other hellcats.

I can't go next week but the crowd is chill there also. I always have a good time whenever I can make it. Maybe being an early morning meet makes a difference.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the forum. I have had quite a few performance cars in my lifetime and so far my Challenger Hellcat is the most fun to drive of any that I have owned. My last two cars were a 2008 H/C/I Corvette Z06 and a 2014 Ford Mustang GT. I don't miss either one of them now that I am driving my Hellcat. I was also a member of my local Corvette club, my experience is a little different than yours, they actually want me to stay in the club and bring my Hellcat to events. Granted I live in a small town but it is more about friendships than what you are driving. Enjoy your car and don't worry about what the others think. Do what makes you happy!
Thanks , before owning my Vettes i had a 2014 Charger SRT 8 and 2008 Shelby and 2004 Mustang Gt , before that i was a Ford owner all my life here is some pics of my cars before i fell in love with the Cat. I've owned alot of nice cars in my life but i never felt so much Love for a car like i feel for my Cat.
Screenshot_2015-01-17-18-44-05.png
IMG_0113.JPG
IMG_0117.JPG

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good morning and welcome to the forum from upstate New York. Congrats on your hellcat.

Take a look around the site for great information posted everyday

Welcome to the hellcat family and community

Take care and be safe
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts