SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Train unloading....

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  CivilEngineer42 
#1 ·
This is how NOT to unload my hellcat

#3 ·
unfortantly when you do it long enough, every "Expensive" car gets blended in with the cheaper ones and it all becomes the same. I think no matter the car it should be treated like a rolls royce but to others who don't even get paid that much to manage the work load they are given, This happens.

#4 ·
I'm sure they sweep off the train car before loading and unloading the Hellcats. LOL I'd be happy if whats in the video is all they do

#5 ·
CRAPPERS!!! I am so glad I did not see this before I got my baby! I probably would have stalked the train yard...oh wait, I did stalk the train yard. :cool: LOL nevermind.o_O

#8 ·
Not surprising. Yes, they are banging on the suspension and not babying it like we would like. But as long as they don't wreck it or do other permanent / obvious damage like ripping off the splitter, my guess is they are rewarded for being faster rather than slower.

#9 ·
There are times when you should not reward for speed. Those are one of them! LOL;) I guess you don't want it slo mo like my car coming off the truck was either. That was brutal.:D

#16 ·
Real World
Yep........Thank your Local Rail Worker Union and all Class 1 Railroads.......Poor guy has to unload so many cars a shift or he does not have a job.........Rail car lost time rates are small fortune on top of it...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.