SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I treated my Hellcat mats with some 303 Fabric Protector. Amazon also delivered my first oil change. I plan on changing the oil at 1K. I figure a 707HP beast of a motor is worthy of a 1K initial change out (not saying it is necessary but gives me peace of mind)...

Green Sport venue Grass Vehicle Race track

Tree Map Terrain Rock Asphalt

Font Material property

Reactions: BODUKE and Carnage

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
I use 303 on a convertible top and it works really good! Makes the rain bead off.

fyi...I plan to change the oil myself somewhere between 500 and 1000 miles...so you are nutes. You are as sane as me! :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
905 Posts
Nice work!

I plan to treat my carpet with that stuff, but will be using rubber mats designed to catch spills. Need those with two baby seats in the back!

Reactions: BamaTurnUp

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
905 Posts
Update: Sorry, forgot to update earlier. Turns out this stuff takes the red color out of the seats, so I won't be using it on them. I really hoped to be able to.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update: Sorry, forgot to update earlier. Turns out this stuff takes the red color out of the seats, so I won't be using it on them. I really hoped to be able to.
Wow, that's good information! Always important to test stuff like this. I'd be careful with the red!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.