SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing DGatzby and Speedman's Triumph Performance Wheels, I decided to place an order for a set for my Challenger Hellcat. Both guys are from Minnesota and are local homies. I contacted Bismarck Alvarado at Triumph and had him make a set of M05.X wheels with 9.5" fronts and 10.5" rears. Biz also did some custom purple lug nuts for the wheels. My plan was to mount Nitto NT05 275/40/20 front and 315/35/20 rear tires. I also ordered a set of KW adjustable lowering springs from Speedlogix.

Biz designed the wheels so that they would provide enough clearance in the rear inner fenderwell area. The wheels and tires and springs were taken to a local performance tire/suspension shop where they installed everything. The car was dropped an inch all around and some negative camber was added. After all was said and done, there is about an inch of clearance between the tire and the inner fender liner.

I am extremely pleased with how everything turned out. The car actually rides a little smoother than stock and the car has a much more aggressive look. Thanks again to my friend Bismarck Alvarado for creating a set of dream wheels for me.
IMG_6163.JPG
IMG_6152.JPG
IMG_6156.JPG
IMG_6154.JPG
IMG_6164.JPG

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
235 Posts
315s are fat, very nice. I would love to get that under the car. You may want to look into some rock guards since alot of tread back there to hook up with.

·
Track in, Apex, Track out and Repeat!
Challenger SRT Hellcat
478 Posts
Wow Bill.......if that isn't the "Icing on the Cake?" I don't know what is! Really sweet look....and glad to hear it has enhanced the ride. Can't think of another wheel manufacturer that does work like this. Simply Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're doing well?? We need to meet up this summer......Sure would be nice to meet you and your son!

Wayne

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
478 Posts
It is a Kool Cat, congrats, now I need to see it again.
Now that would be KoolCats Plural.......Right there:)!! One with chrome and one with black.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow Bill.......if that isn't the "Icing on the Cake?" I don't know what is! Really sweet look....and glad to hear it has enhanced the ride. Can't think of another wheel manufacturer that does work like this. Simply Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're doing well?? We need to meet up this summer......Sure would be nice to meet you and your son!

Wayne
Hey Wayne, thanks for the compliments. Yes, they really changed the look of the car. I was hoping I could meet up with you last Sunday when I went over to David's house. My right shoulder is healing nicely. Gotta have surgery on my left rotator cuff which will be on June 17th. But, I will be around and my son will do the driving to meet up with you. It is because of him that I was able to get a Hellcat.

Reactions: HellCat_child253

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
478 Posts
Hey Wayne, thanks for the compliments. Yes, they really changed the look of the car. I was hoping I could meet up with you last Sunday when I went over to David's house. My right shoulder is healing nicely. Gotta have surgery on my left rotator cuff which will be on June 17th. But, I will be around and my son will do the driving to meet up with you. It is because of him that I was able to get a Hellcat.
Can't wait for our meeting. Perhaps we should wait until late summer. That way you'll be well under way with the healing of your left shoulder??

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't wait for our meeting. Perhaps we should wait until late summer. That way you'll be well under way with the healing of your left shoulder??
I think we can meet up before late summer. Since I have a "chauffeur" who has driven many Hellcats, I think we can meet up sooner. For sure I will be at Cars&Coffee in July and tomorrow, if it doesn't storm.

·
Texas President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,600 Posts
After seeing DGatzby and Speedman's Triumph Performance Wheels, I decided to place an order for a set for my Challenger Hellcat. Both guys are from Minnesota and are local homies. I contacted Bismarck Alvarado at Triumph and had him make a set of M05.X wheels with 9.5" fronts and 10.5" rears. Biz also did some custom purple lug nuts for the wheels. My plan was to mount Nitto NT05 275/40/20 front and 315/35/20 rear tires. I also ordered a set of KW adjustable lowering springs from Speedlogix.

Biz designed the wheels so that they would provide enough clearance in the rear inner fenderwell area. The wheels and tires and springs were taken to a local performance tire/suspension shop where they installed everything. The car was dropped an inch all around and some negative camber was added. After all was said and done, there is about an inch of clearance between the tire and the inner fender liner.

I am extremely pleased with how everything turned out. The car actually rides a little smoother than stock and the car has a much more aggressive look. Thanks again to my friend Bismarck Alvarado for creating a set of dream wheels for me. View attachment 43390 View attachment 43391 View attachment 43392 View attachment 43393 View attachment 43394
Homerun!!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts

I am extremely pleased with how everything turned out. The car actually rides a little smoother than stock and the car has a much more aggressive look. Thanks again to my friend Bismarck Alvarado for creating a set of dream wheels for me. View attachment 43390 View attachment 43391 View attachment 43392 View attachment 43393 View attachment 43394
Your car fits your avatar. It is one cool cat brother

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
We have a member on this site that had two black stripes and a rear 1/4 done on his sublime cat and it looks freaking incredible. I will text him to have him post some pics

·
Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,033 Posts
Another first-class set of wheels for a first-class HC from a first-class vendor! Perfect look!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine are on the way!!!!! Triumphs with a set of Mickey Thompson street comps!!!!
Glad to hear that. You will not be disappointed. These babies really fit well.

Reactions: blaze and rich

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
44 Posts

Looks amazing, any feedback on "quietness" for the nitto's compared to the stock pirelli's? the nitto website doesn't give a high rating on the "quietness" factor, but I didn't know turned out to be anything of substance. have you experienced a significant difference? I'm looking to do something very similar in terms of wheels and tires, but using the MX4 wheels from triumph.

Reactions: blaze and KoolKat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks amazing, any feedback on "quietness" for the nitto's compared to the stock pirelli's? the nitto website doesn't give a high rating on the "quietness" factor, but I didn't know turned out to be anything of substance. have you experienced a significant difference? I'm looking to do something very similar in terms of wheels and tires, but using the MX4 wheels from triumph.
The Nittos ride better than the Pirellis. Sound wise, they are about the same. Traction wise, the Nittos are much better in turns, but still lose traction when you nail the throttle. Still, I would recommend the Nittos. I am very happy with how they are performing.

Reactions: bhoss and blaze

·
☆★✪ The Watcher ✪★☆
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,337 Posts

ohhhhh man that is sexy. congrats!
where did you get those wonderful lug nuts? im accenting a lot of plum crazy on my cat. i think those would look good on my wheels. i read that Biz did them custom? are they not available Speedlogix Sales ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts