SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tried to get my order in this morning but dealer says only thing showing up is the Launch Edition. Not what I am wanting. Anyone else tried? Same results?

updated: got it ordered through the guy I bought my demon from. It looks like no orders will get actually picked up around here until the 24th (next Monday). several of my dealer friends got the same email from Ram.

P.S. If anyone needs to place an order at MSRP look me up. Just don’t be the guy who puts multiple orders in and takes the first to show up and cancels the others.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
151 Posts
Tried to get my order in this morning but dealer says only thing showing up is the Launch Edition. Not what I am wanting. Anyone else tried? Same results?
Some dealers were only allocated so many. Some may have only been allocated two...so the launch orders were it. They are only making 702.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He did say allocations but said they won’t have a problem. Going to have to hit up one of my other dealers and ask.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon, Jeep Trackhawk, and Ram Rebel
27 Posts
No. The regular edition. I like the color of the launch edition, but wanted to change the wheels. I was told the Launch Edition is a package. No changes.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon, Jeep Trackhawk, and Ram Rebel
27 Posts
I built the truck on Ram website yesterday. I saved the pdf and emailed my dealer. I received the confirmation today around 1:30 pm that my order was in.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ordered first thing and was confirmed at 12:12pm. However I’m changing the color to Billet Silver.
Now I need to decide what goes. 19 Ram 2500 and or my 19 Sublime Redeye

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well hopefully my dealer gets it worked out. Haven’t heard back from him since this morning.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got mine ordered today. If anyone needs a hookup at MSRP I’ve got a dealer that said he’ll do as many as he can get. PM me for contact info.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Not sure this is a limited run vehicle. Not sure how these dealers think they can charge ADM.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ohhhhh...you can bet they’ll try! Just the fact that ANY are limited is enough to get a dealer to tell an unsuspecting buyer it’s limited edition.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts