SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah probably pretty safe to assume. But sure to provide miles of smiles in between. They may start offering the engine in the regular Ram 1500 one day. Who knows.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1 Posts
Went to the dealership yesterday and was told all 702 for the coming year were already sold out.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
151 Posts
I know someone that has 2 more yet to be spoken for........also spoke to an engineer from FCA yesterday...he was BEAMING about the quality of this truck. Gonna be awesome to drive!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
18 Posts
Ordered yesterday.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,037 Posts
Hydro blue on order
Dealer still has their LE available although 3 or 4 are supposedly interested no one put down a deposit yet

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tried to order one today at my local dealer and was disgusted to find out they want 15k over msrp!! I'm in western Washington.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon, Jeep Trackhawk, and Ram Rebel
27 Posts
they are rolling out of assembly line here in Sterling Heights mi, I have pic but I'm not sure if I can share, they are coming
Can you at least say what color the TRXs have been?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,037 Posts
they are rolling out of assembly line here in Sterling Heights mi, I have pic but I'm not sure if I can share, they are coming
Final production units or preproduction?
I dont think the press has been able to drive them yet etc.
Just unveiled last Monday, id be surprised if they would be hitting dealers that soon.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
480 Posts
all I will say is THEY ARE COMING , I can't share the pic I have but they are on the production line .

21 - 40 of 66 Posts