SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Falls Dodge in Cuyahoga Falls in Akron, has a Black, and 2 Anvil Launch Editions all for $20k over sticker. I just shake my head, for multiple reasons. It's not like this is a limited run, or some rare vehicle.
And please don't tell me Anvil not be availble ever again. It's all typical BS.

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Charger Daytona Widebody
54 Posts
The Launch Edition is pretty rare, that doesn't surprise me. I guess it's all about supply & demand.

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
431 Posts
The markups are typically for new models that dealers know will have high initial demand. Patient people won't have to deal with that mark-up or try to negotiate it down.

Look way back when the PT Cruiser first came out. They were marked up at least $5k at nearly every dealer for several months when they were released. Can you imagine people paying that much over sticker for a PT Cruiser! lol

Reactions: TOPDAWG

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,397 Posts
raptors and GT500s (350s too oddly) are still marked up around me. just let whatever it is rot at the dealership they'll eventually ditch the ADM when they're sick of carrying the cost of the vehicle. but in the end someone will probably pay it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts