SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had issues with my Uconnect unit where upon power up when trying to rectify the Bluetooth, USB connections would lock up all of the audio functions. CarPlay wouldn’t work and it would lock up audio on my phone even with it not connected via usb.

I had the dealership look at it and they found TSB 08-016-REV.C.
The maintenance paperwork stated programmed radio with flash update per SB 08-016-REV.C.

They said it brought the Uconnect version up to 1.3 but I can not verify the software version number as it does not appear on any of the screens.

So far no Uconnect audio lockup’s and my phone connects correctly with CarPlay working each time now.

Time will tell if it fixed my issue but so far it seems to have. I also noticed some new app icons with the update.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Im assuming you have a 2018 from your join date? There are different head units depending on what year you have. I see you mentioned Car Play so it’s safe to say 2017+

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im assuming you have a 2018 from your join date? There are different head units depending on what year you have. I see you mentioned Car Play so it’s safe to say 2017+
Yes sorry about that part. 2018 Hellcat Charger. It’s true born date was July 2017.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts