SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Tunes

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  MKL_DS 
Well most tuners now will not tune with Diablo. I was having problems at the top end of the track with the throttle body closing. I was told by my tuner who is well known he has seen that with Diablo. Therefore he is making the transition to HP Tuners. My diablo pcm got fried. So I saved my original one from the car. I sent that in to Diablo to unlock. Now I get a P1400. Mr. Litch confirmed they opened it up the wrong way. Nothing from his end as to he is sorry. We will send you a new pcm. Nothing. I get no help from Diablo. Mine has close to 1000 rwhp and 1030 torque. So I purchased the hp tuning software today. I am just making a decision in the next few weeks whom my tuner will be.
HHP uses Diablo. I have the T2. That's what I have and it works great, but if I were going to get into the tuning side more I'd go with HP tuners, too, and I may get into that in the future. I basically just said give me a tune, and I have spent most of my time since trying to get consistent on my 60' which I am starting to do now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.