SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know of where a good shop to tune and install some parts are in Socal? Looking to do some work on my Hellcat and my buddy is wanting to do some to his T/A. Any advice is needed.

·
Registered
364 Posts
MPR Motorsports in Lake Elsinore CA - Came recommended from HHP. Once my warranty goes, that is who I'm taking mine too. Or its off to Livernois with it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks Mark, I'll def. check out SRT when I'm back in Phoenix in May. Also, there is a guy that works there named Tommy. I didn't think Tim Barth was out of Phoenix.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Thanks Mark, I'll def. check out SRT when I'm back in Phoenix in May. Also, there is a guy that works there named Tommy. I didn't think Tim Barth was out of Phoenix.
Tommy owns the shop. Tim is in the Chicago area. The tuning is done remotely there in Phoenix by transferring files back and forth during a dyno session. Further tuning can be done both on the street and at the track doing the same thing. All of the work on the mods are done there in the shop before tuning.
Very capable combination with lots of experience. Plus.... a fun bunch that are really into this. It's like joining a team. They can always be reached and are there afterwards. We all race together now and I'm from Utah! Lol.... it's worth the drive!

·
Premium Member
6,067 Posts
I was out at Springfest this past weekend and there were so many Happy Customers of MPR/HHP in attendance.

High Horse Performance, Inc.

MPR Motorsports poc: Lonnie Bartley 31947 Corydon Rd, Unit 130 Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
951-813-0341

High Horse Performance, Inc. 73 Artisan Dr Smyrna, DE 19977
888-894-1115
www.hhpracing.com visit their website with a plethora of Modern Hemi parts.

Linda :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Tommy owns the shop. Tim is in the Chicago area. The tuning is done remotely there in Phoenix by transferring files back and forth during a dyno session. Further tuning can be done both on the street and at the track doing the same thing. All of the work on the mods are done there in the shop before tuning.
Very capable combination with lots of experience. Plus.... a fun bunch that are really into this. It's like joining a team. They can always be reached and are there afterwards. We all race together now and I'm from Utah! Lol.... it's worth the drive!
Right on. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was out at Springfest this past weekend and there were so many Happy Customers of MPR/HHP in attendance.

High Horse Performance, Inc.

MPR Motorsports poc: Lonnie Bartley 31947 Corydon Rd, Unit 130 Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
951-813-0341

High Horse Performance, Inc. 73 Artisan Dr Smyrna, DE 19977
888-894-1115
www.hhpracing.com visit their website with a plethora of Modern Hemi parts.

I plan on going to MPR to cam my 6.4. Also Linda it was an absolute pleasure chatting with you at Springfest. You met my father who has the Plum Crazy Hellcat and I have the Black Scatpack.

·
Premium Member
6,067 Posts
Very Nice! I was amazed at how many MPR customers and having HHP stickers on their cars already too!
Yes 16Plumcrazy?
You didnt tell me you HC name but I know you and it was also Great meeting you too!:cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Any one know of where a good shop to tune and install some parts are in Socal? Looking to do some work on my Hellcat and my buddy is wanting to do some to his T/A. Any advice is needed.
Hellmonix Motorsports
26502 Ruether Ave, Suite 106
Santa Clarita 91350

Great shop and will be doing my tuning when the time comes.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I will also add Addiction Motorsports in Simi Valley. Eddie and his team are top notch and I was very impressed with their operation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts