SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turn2lapping put on a good event this weekend at the Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton Wa, it was two days but I had to work Friday, so I went for Saturday which was fine because there was rain during the day on Friday. Saturday it rained for our last session then poured for the BBQ after the event!
In my opinion the star of the day was this guy Bell's 1970 Challenger, 340 Jerico 4speed and coilovers front and rear, he's nearing seventy years old. Bell is the man. He's been running it for over 10 years. Had a good time hanging out and getting advice from him, huge props and major respect for his efforts.
:
I had to run in the C group because I signed up to late and the B group was full, I was disappointed not to be able to run with Bell in the B group, maybe next time.
hellcat and 1970 challenger.png

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New top speed for 4th gear (in my car) --139mph, there may have been a couple cars going a bit faster in the front stretch, one a built C6 Z06 and the other a fully race prepped Viper ACR.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,179 Posts
New top speed for 4th gear (in my car) --139mph, there may have been a couple cars going a bit faster in the front stretch, one a built C6 Z06 and the other a fully race prepped Viper ACR.
Was that at the :45 mark in your vid? Nice!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
That's a great video and thank you for sharing. The car handles great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts