SRT Hellcat Forum banner

TX Motor Speedway or Daytona

1171 6
Now that I finally got a VIN I immediately jumped on the SRT Experience site and started looking for open dates. I see there is some at Texas Motor Speedway (about 3 hrs from the house) and Daytona International Speedway (good vacation spot). So trying to decide which one to go to. Any thoughts or suggestions?
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
717 Posts
I'm 30 minutes down the road from TMS so I thought it would be a no-brainer where I'd go. You now have me questioning that because as you mention, Daytona would be awesome to drive to and actually make a week long adventure out of...hmm. I'm following this post see see what everyone else comes up with.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 2022 Widebody Challenger Hellcat
179 Posts
Not that it should influence your decision but my wife and I are signed up for Daytona May 16th

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was thinking of the May 17th (only date still open in May) but my wife wants to drive too so Sept time frame will give me time to save a little extra money if we go to FL and make a vacation out of it.

I love to golf too and I know there's a ton of great golf courses down there. Would love to play Doral.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm 30 minutes down the road from TMS so I thought it would be a no-brainer where I'd go. You now have me questioning that because as you mention, Daytona would be awesome to drive to and actually make a week long adventure out of...hmm. I'm following this post see see what everyone else comes up with.
Was thinking the same thing on TX (closer to home) but it would be fun to go to Daytona and then spend some extra days in FL.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 2022 Widebody Challenger Hellcat
179 Posts
Was thinking of the May 17th (only date still open in May) but my wife wants to drive too so Sept time frame will give me time to save a little extra money if we go to FL and make a vacation out of it.

I love to golf too and I know there's a ton of great golf courses down there. Would love to play Doral.
Semper Fi!!!!

Was in 3/1 at Camp Pendleton 1995-1999. 0331
Semper Fi! 1971-1980 1371

BTW, you can't get a free SRT Experience coupon until you actually take possession of the car. I paid full fare for both my wife and I but will get credit for one once I get the car which should be tomorrow night hopefully. It's been sitting in the Tampa rail yard for10 days.

And Doral is really overpriced. Not so much the golf but everything else around it. Lunch requires a new mortgage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.