SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
546 Posts
My 2017 Uconnect just started delaminating last month and it’s delaminating fast. It started as pin size and now probably the size of a thumb in thickness and length. However, the functionality has not changed yet…mostly across the top of the screen. I’m out of the warranty period, but I’ll call Dodge and go from there.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
546 Posts
Did you have any luck? I’m in the same situation right now
Called Dodge Customer Care and they noted the delamination, but said they would not replace the unit. I then called the Uconnect customer number, but Stellantis customer care answered the call. The agent was great and stated the issue is quite common. He noted the account and stated the claim would be forwarded to the powers that be. This was about a month ago and there has been no additional communication. The Stellantis agent did say to keep any receipts if I decide to repair the unit, since he believed a recall is coming...we'll see.

My unit still works, but looks horrible. As soon as the unit fails to respond, then I'll move ahead with replacing the unit myself...and keep my receipt and old unit for a possible future reimbursement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts