SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Charger RedEye
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing stories of stolen Hellcats over the weekend I follow a guy on YouTube Widebody Nation. His stolen Hellcat has really opened my eyes on the false securities on our cars. I know our cars are easy to steal but I thought I had all the bases covered. Vibration sensor Check, Tilt sensor Check, Kill switch check, last but not lease Uconnect tracking check (haha). The way his was stolen would of defeated ALL of my upgrades and the Uconnect by unplugging the darn battery! I think Dodge/FCA think these criminals are stupid! The only way I think we are safe is if we block the access of this stupid neutral pull switch, which our guy TailHappy is working on and an aftermarket GPS tracker.

Now that my rant is over my real question is what type of GPS trackers are you guys/gals running and do you like them? I have been looking at the Tracki and LandAirSea GPS. They both are inexpensive out the gate but they come with a monthly subscription or you can pay yearly that can be expensive. Does any one run either of these and what are your thoughts? I am interested in buy one asap.

Also the upcoming security update they are pushing out in a few months is a joke.
rant over.

·
Registered
2021 Charger RedEye
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump,
Does anyone have any recommendations for GPS car tracking either hard wire or portable?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
395 Posts
I just bought the Tracki from Amazon for less than $20 for the GPS tracker. The subscription model is scaled $19.95 monthly, $13.95 per month for a one year subscriptiion, $9.95 per month for a two year subscription. I chose the two year plan. II will post up a separate thread later today with my impressions (and screenshots) having used it for the first time this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts