SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was able to use the UConnect Access three days ago and today the app says "No Active Subscription"'

Called the number and spoke to a highly overcaffeinated representative that stated they were phasing out the 3G service and subscriptions were changing to a lower priced but greater service offering.

Annual subscriptions are now $9.99 monthly with stolen vehicle tracking, mobile app services, Yelp food stuff on screen, as well as 2Gb of data services for wi-fi, even if it is neither desired nor used.

Instructions were to be received in email with QR code to be scanned for installation directions.

Am genuinely hoping it is not what I saw from a JEEP forum where this has to plug into the OBDII port and stay on there. That would be silly IMHO. So many more important things to go there so I will have to continue my search for details unless it magically shows up and I figure it out.

Wonder if the dual bypass cable from the newer models can be used on my 2015 model. Would like to be able to use the Burnbox on demand under the dash and have this new service plug in elsewhere.

Premium was for more data throughput at $29.99 monthly (no thanks).

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
268 Posts
The double bypass works on the older models FYI. It's too bad there isn't a way to bring the radio in to the dealer and have them upgrade your radio to a 4G radio to avoid something being plugged in to the ODB2 port. Include it in a 2yr subscription or something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts