SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,953 Posts
Yeah...Those are some pretty funky clown cars... glad they don't live near me! Whats with the half Charger half Challenger with the Barbie paint job!

Reactions: FOSSS

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
198 Posts
View attachment 573080
Some may call this ugly, I guess it is but at the same time I think it's really cool. Just looks like so many classic cars. I would never even think of doing anything like this to an expensive new car, but it's kinda cool looking.
It's very cool! I'd just tell people "The car got a bit blistered during re-entry. But I passed the SpaceX on the way down at least."

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
216 Posts
I could post a ton of pictures of people with 26" rims and larger, donks and what-not, but we've all seen those. My list of hate is a bit more targeted. I don't mind pictures like the above. Yeah, it could have been done better, but what I find offensive are SXT and 5.7 RTs with Hellcat or Demon body parts.

That being said, there is one particular car near me that I can't stand. I won't out who it is, but I see it all the time. Sometimes, there is just "too much." And, this person has all of it:

I just think this thing is hideous... and the best part! When he doesn't trophy in a car show, he pitches an absolute temper tantrum, regularly:

Now, this is the best. The guy bought those coil pack covers that used to say 392 Hemi from a Chrysler 300 392. He removed the 5.7 plastic shroud and replaced them with these. He slapped on those black "345 HEMI" stickers right over top of the 392 Hemi molded badges. As the photos show, I think this guy literally bought every sticker from every major manufacturer and stuck it to his car. I don't understand the green/red motif he has going on at all. That, and calling the car a "Super Track Pack" when the STP is just the UConnect options... sorry, just way too try hard.

View attachment 573051
I think Hulk has been drinking the coolant. Seriously, his reservoir looks low or empty.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,017 Posts
View attachment 573080
Some may call this ugly, I guess it is but at the same time I think it's really cool. Just looks like so many classic cars. I would never even think of doing anything like this to an expensive new car, but it's kinda cool looking.
A little navy jelly will clean that right up no worries

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
348 Posts
View attachment 573080
I know it's a wrap but I think that this looks like his Hellcat both threw up and/or had a case of diarrhea!

Not knocking their taste, just making a statement.

By the way, there are some cars in this thread that are Considerably worse looking than that one is!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
690 Posts
View attachment 573080
It's a sticker.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,313 Posts
Yes, I know it's just a wrap, but I still couldn't do it to my car. Just thought it was interesting to make a new car look so old. Crazy.
I’ve seen some old school bimmers with this wrap. It’s the zombie mobile apocalypse look. I like it on the old rides but not the new Hellcat.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I could post a ton of pictures of people with 26" rims and larger, donks and what-not, but we've all seen those. My list of hate is a bit more targeted. I don't mind pictures like the above. Yeah, it could have been done better, but what I find offensive are SXT and 5.7 RTs with Hellcat or Demon body parts.

That being said, there is one particular car near me that I can't stand. I won't out who it is, but I see it all the time. Sometimes, there is just "too much." And, this person has all of it:

I just think this thing is hideous... and the best part! When he doesn't trophy in a car show, he pitches an absolute temper tantrum, regularly:
View attachment 573049

Now, this is the best. The guy bought those coil pack covers that used to say 392 Hemi from a Chrysler 300 392. He removed the 5.7 plastic shroud and replaced them with these. He slapped on those black "345 HEMI" stickers right over top of the 392 Hemi molded badges. As the photos show, I think this guy literally bought every sticker from every major manufacturer and stuck it to his car. I don't understand the green/red motif he has going on at all. That, and calling the car a "Super Track Pack" when the STP is just the UConnect options... sorry, just way too try hard.

View attachment 573051
He listed the "Mods" on that show board...are those considered mods??

·
Registered
2021 Charger RedEye
93 Posts
All I say is... To each its Own! That being said glad these hideous beast are all Challengers!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Now those weathered/rusted old looking wraps are cool looking

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
690 Posts
This is what I meant in my original reply. This is a 2017 5.7 R/T in my local area. Hellcat hood, front fascia, splitter including bananas, non HID headlights with custom intake tubes, stuck on widebody fenders. Note that there's nothing behind the lower grille where the oil/trans coolers or extended radiator would be. It achieves the widebody look with enormous wheel spacers stuck onto 245/275 staggered tires. The car is a barebones, no options base model 5.7 R/T. Under the hood, it has the big 5.7 plastic engine shroud with a giant Hellcat logo overlaid on the top. On the rear, it has the SRT performance spoilter and a custom license tag that reads, "BLQKAT"

While it doesn't look "bad" per se, it's one of the more offensive cars I've seen around here in terms of being all show and no go.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
690 Posts
Kinda reminds me of this type of guy
LOL. I hate to be "that guy," but some of the things 5.7L owners do and say just does my head in. Any capable gearhead can look under that hood and in 2 seconds can call his BS. "Supercharger inside the intake." Oh dear.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,017 Posts
LOL. I hate to be "that guy," but some of the things 5.7L owners do and say just does my head in. Any capable gearhead can look under that hood and in 2 seconds can call his BS. "Supercharger inside the intake." Oh dear.
He would definitely be more suited as used car salesman of the month

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
690 Posts
Here's another one. When I go to C&C, this one and the previous car are almost always there. I'm usually the only real Hellcat that shows, and there's at least 4 or 5 fakes. This car in particular is an SXT.

21 - 40 of 112 Posts