SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
BMF
4,541 Posts
Congratulations
Considering they only built approximately 400 Challengers a week all models
You will be waiting on it for a good while.

Reactions: 2fast4u and GOMER

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,786 Posts
This is where you yourself would post something like this - 😂 😂

·
Registered
2022 Redeye on order
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can only say what the dealer told me. Im excited, I bet it comes some time in Feb.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,786 Posts
Dealer info is actually usually the most accurate as far as delivery goes anyway.

·
Registered
21 Hellcat Charger
486 Posts
Thats probably close now. It would put me 12 weeks out since im 229 and I ordered Nov 12. I know the orders are in the thousands now.
When I ordered my 21 charger from Jake it was 12 weeks to the day just about. And that was three weeks of shutdowns in the middle of it. So you "should" be close but who knows. there is literally no pattern for how they handle the orders/builds.

·
Registered
2022 Redeye on order
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When I ordered my 21 charger from Jake it was 12 weeks to the day just about. And that was three weeks of shutdowns in the middle of it. So you "should" be close but who knows. there is literally no pattern for how they handle the orders/builds.
you are correct and i think that applies to all builds and manufacturers today. Altho I got lucky with my 21 F150 over the summer 8 weeks for its order.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
70 Posts
Same here - I ordered my 2022 Super Stock on November 16th, 2021 - went to D1 on Monday w/ estimated ship date of February 18th. Fingers crossed 🤞

·
Registered
‘22 Smokeshow Challenger HCWB ordered 12/12/21
31 Posts
Just got off the chat with a dodge rep, and she told me mine is still in D status. She said parts are still being put together, more thank likely it is due to the options I chose

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,774 Posts
I’m number 229
For the millionth time. Vehicles are not built based on the timestamp/rolling count of orders in the system.

But if it makes you feel better, and helps with the wait....think whatever you want.
Just got off the chat with a dodge rep, and she told me mine is still in D status. She said parts are still being put together, more thank likely it is due to the options I chose
Which is exactly why they aren't built in the order of how they are in the system.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
1,859 Posts
I can only say what the dealer told me. Im excited, I bet it comes some time in Feb.
I would laugh if it shipped without wheels and tires. You know, because the build finishes a day after it ships. Something's gotta give.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
1,859 Posts
For the millionth time. Vehicles are not built based on the timestamp/rolling count of orders in the system.

But if it makes you feel better, and helps with the wait....think whatever you want.

Which is exactly why they aren't built in the order of how they are in the system.
And yep. I ordered a fully tilted Jailbreak on 12/30. They told me 12 weeks, but I ordered everything but a sunroof and mine is going to sit in the upfitter forever. At least this time I didn't get the painted satin graphics... that option alone takes ages as they have to manually paint it and let it cure before it leaves. However, I did get all the little knick-knackery like the brass monkey wheels + badges, copper weave carbon fiber, alcantara headliner, and so on. Although that stuff won't take long to put on, it is a lot of little things they need to take in stock for the build. Something tells me that they don't have all those bits just sitting around waiting and ready to go.

If I see my car before May, I'll probably kiss the Dodge dealer (because having to ride around in my wife's Hyundai is getting tiresome... and it's only been 3 days...)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
70 Posts
My 2022 Super Stock was in 'D' status for about five weeks and went to 'D1' about five days ago. My car is pretty much 'loaded up' as you can see in the POC attached. Also, from my experience it takes about a month after it ships to arrive @ the dealership. All we can do it be hopeful that delays are not as awful as they have been in the past.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2fast4u

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
142 Posts
Just left the Dodge dealer. I placed my 2022 Redeye order on Nov 12 and it I was told today I have a build date of Feb 8 and a ship date of Feb 7 (yes I typed that correctly).
Seeing some of these orders changing to D1 gives us hope. Ordered mine November 15 so I’m watching my email hoping my dealer will send me encouraging news soon.

1 - 20 of 254 Posts