SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone has gotten an updated ship date? Especially for those that have been on order before Covid.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That’s great news...if it’s true. I was tracking a 10 week build time...from order to ship in normal times. Ordered my on March 7th, I was thinking realistic 1st week in July.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
598 Posts
Did you call SRT directly? Or through the dealer?
Yes I called SRT directly. It's my understanding it doesn't work on a "first come, first served" basis and is prioritized on build options and color to benefit/streamline their production flow. Also if you build requires going to the "upfitter" then this can add a couple of additional weeks along with transportation priority dependent on location. My 2018 arrived at the dealer exactlyy 21 days after it was ordered; but, my 2019 Red Eye took 14 weeks !

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
My F8 Green Plain Jane Build week is June 19 (Order date is May 7th). My club friend ordered his the same week has the same build week. No upfitter needed for my F8 but my friends is going to the upfitter for a stripe kit.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well...called the number. They said still D1 6 to 8 weeks. Call back in 2 weeks for an update. Sucking

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
598 Posts
Well...called the number. They said still D1 6 to 8 weeks. Call back in 2 weeks for an update. Sucking
No need to wait 2 weeks and don't hesitate to call every day because you'll get a different Rep almost every time you call anyway ---- and I can tell you with certainty they are NOT all created equal whereas some are more experienced then others and know to look into different systems available to them.
Another way is to contact Dodge Customer Care @ 800-423-6343
This is my third Hellcat order and I called SRT every day for an update.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No need to wait 2 weeks and don't hesitate to call every day because you'll get a different Rep almost every time you call anyway ---- and I can tell you with certainty they are NOT all created equal whereas some are more experienced then others and know to look into different systems available to them.
Another way is to contact Dodge Customer Care @ 800-423-6343
This is my third Hellcat order and I called SRT every day for an update.
Awesome thank you

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SRT rep told me today that it in D status now! I had been sitting in D1 status since March 7th.. this sucks....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
598 Posts
SRT rep told me today that it in D status now! I had been sitting in D1 status since March 7th.. this sucks....
Can't see how it went backwards ??? Like I mentioned they're not all created equal and you can get different answers from different reps within the same day. Once it hits "E" (frame) it moves through VERY quickly. KEEP CALLING !!!
:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,815 Posts
It can do that but quickly go back to D1 with a firm ship date. I wouldn't worry yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
640 Posts
Mine was 3-16 ship date
Still in D1 on hold for 2 hours with SRT, no one answered yet. This brutal

Reactions: MoparMayne
1 - 20 of 325 Posts