SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Updated Shipping Dates

60K views 706 replies 52 participants last post by  snobrdrdan 
#1 ·
Curious if anyone has gotten an updated ship date? Especially for those that have been on order before Covid.

#13 ·
No need to wait 2 weeks and don't hesitate to call every day because you'll get a different Rep almost every time you call anyway ---- and I can tell you with certainty they are NOT all created equal whereas some are more experienced then others and know to look into different systems available to them.
Another way is to contact Dodge Customer Care @ 800-423-6343
This is my third Hellcat order and I called SRT every day for an update.

#24 ·
just a heads up not sure if it’s true But SRT told me yesterday. Not one car has been made yet since coming back. If anyone at the factory could confirm or refute that would be awesome! Ordered mine back in early March and it’s still D1. I don’t expect it till July.

#28 ·
Hi all. Ordered mine Feb, 23rd.
Checked today, and the response was:
"Heather (5/29/2020, 5:28:29 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. "

😀

#29 ·
Got a reply for SRT today....and it doesn’t sound good!

It's Ashley with SRT Customer Assistance Center. The factories and plants are opening back up little by little and we cannot forecast when they will be back to full capacity. Once they're open fully, they will keep us and the dealerships aware. The dealership will inform as soon as they receive information regarding this. Have a good day. Stay safe!

SRT Customer Assistance Center

#30 ·
Just keep checking this link with your VIN to see when it's built, looks like lots of confusion with SRT now so just check it yourself, it will be built soon.

COMPLETE VIN

ALL CAPS

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#45 ·
So when it finds the vin that means the vehicle has been built? My vin wasnt found yet. Prob too early.

#37 ·
Ordered mine one week ago, no update yet. Dealer says Monday he’ll check for a vin and status.

Reactions: GoMango2020
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.