SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Warm greetings to Hellcat.org! I bought a new Pitch Black Challenger R/T Classic in 2013... and then FCA introduced the Hellcat 2 years later. Never thought I could afford one until a few weeks ago when I came across a low mileage (7100 m) Pitch Black beauty of a 2015 SRT Hellcat. I bookmarked the online sale ad and stared at it for weeks until I could no longer reason against negotiating a deal for it. I brought the HC home this past week and feel like a new Challenger owner all over again. I haven't rowed a gearbox in over ten years, but like riding a bike you never really forget how, and I quickly realized how much I missed that aspect of the driving experience. The autostick and paddle shifters on the R/T were an OK substitute, but my left foot demanded to be part of the driving team again!

I don't know how much crossover there is from Challengerforumz on this site, but I carry my handle from that forum to Hellcat.org. Look forward to getting to know the community and hopefully become a contributing member while drinking in the knowledge of the forum veterans here! (y)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from WV... I know you have been on the ChallengerForumZ for years. Still have my Challenger but added the Charger Hellcat to the stable.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the Forum from WV... I know you have been on the ChallengerForumZ for years. Still have my Challenger but added the Charger Hellcat to the stable.
Thanks, Bruce. I think you've been there as long or perhaps longer than me. Good to see you here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts