SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm negotiating with a DJC dealer on a CPO 2016 GC with under 10,000 miles. Salesman said it included 7YR/100,000 mi warranty as a CPO. Dealership "closer" says no extended warranty on any srt CPOs ever, just not done! Paperwork says no warranty. Run around?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm negotiating with a DJC dealer on a CPO 2016 GC with under 10,000 miles. Salesman said it included 7YR/100,000 mi warranty as a CPO. Dealership "closer" says no extended warranty on any srt CPOs ever, just not done! Paperwork says no warranty. Run around?
Actually, I found this GC SRT on the Chrysler CPO website and linked to the dealer. Dealer insisted it didn't qualify for Chrysler CPO, if fact they said pre-owned Hellcats and Chargers didn't qualify also. I have a background in advising dealers and know some of the big ones have captive warranty companies in the Caribbean that are more lucrative for them than a Chrysler warranty. After the dealer refused to give me a straight answer on any question, they wanted a non-refundable deposit, when I refused they told me they sold it. I learned a lesson.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.