SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E6B86C03-2072-4C0E-BB43-C443C94E8831.jpeg
For sale a set of used M/T Et Street R tires that can be seen/purchased at Challengerfest in Bowling Green Ky on Thursday Sept 17th
9D78A98A-D6CF-4254-ACBD-DA86FA07385E.jpeg

Size- 305 45R 17.
Tread depth- 3/32nds. New is 6/32nds.
Date of manufacture- 16th week of 2018.

Never punctured/patched. Sidewalls in great shape. Always stored in 65 degree f low humidity storage. Never used for street use. Only driven on Sundays at the blessed Church of Speed and Acceleration-

You’ll need to have shortened factory rear or aftermarket sway bar end links to clear.

I can be found hanging out in the pits with IvoryCat and his M6 Hellcat as he prepares to lay down a serious butt whuppin to his fellow competitors.:LOL: Just look for the Black Ram 3500 SRW proudly flying Indiana Air Force Veteran plates. I can only be there Thursday due to prior commitments, first come first served-

Asking price is $200 firm.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,117 Posts
Take them with you to Challengerfest
MTs are on back order
You should have no problem selling them

Take Care
Linda :)

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,117 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh you two! :ROFLMAO:

My 315 50R 17's just came in yesterday (poor man's 15" conversion) and now maybe i'll get a little more hook with my M6. If.....two tire shops (INCLUDING Hoosier Midwest :mad: in Brownsburg Indiana) knew how to demount a tire i wouldn't have had to send both of my Bogart wheels back to Phoenix to be rebuilt. Beadlock conversion in progress, No more Tire Men anymore except to balance until i buy a static balancer for my shop.

They were mostly used for short hops down the Dragstrip but really shine well at 150mph on the 1/2 Mile Airport runs i like to do. Too many tires and wheels here- figured someone could still get some great life out of them.;)

Thanks again for looking everyone!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a quick bump here- heading out to Challengerfest early tomorrow morning!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts