SRT Hellcat Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Time to start sending emails to corporate Dodge/ Chrysler!!! Ford and Chevrolet are both laughing at Dodge's feeble attempt to produce a high output muscle car.

BKuz

Time to start sending emails to corporate Dodge/ Chrysler!!! Ford and Chevrolet are both laughing at Dodge's feeble attempt to produce a high output muscle car.

BKuz
That's NERVOUS laughter, BKuz! They vainly hope the Hellcat will self-destruct and go away, but once these true supercars hit the streets in the hands of the target consumers like Tammie, (or should I say dominate the streets?) those folks with their stripped-down musclecars, lacking both the sophistication AND the brutality of the Hellcats will have to face facts: it will be the Hellcat owners laughing longest and loudest.

View attachment 689
Thanks. Getting prepped for my baby's delivery. Having QT in my Charger
Great album to hear in a Chall, I especially love the track right before it, No Remorse, as well as Blitzkrieg! Rock on!!!

That's NERVOUS laughter, BKuz! They vainly hope the Hellcat will self-destruct and go away, but once these true supercars hit the streets in the hands of the target consumers like Tammie, (or should I say dominate the streets?) those folks with their stripped-down musclecars, lacking both the sophistication AND the brutality of the Hellcats will have to face facts: it will be the Hellcat owners laughing longest and loudest.
HELLS YES THEY WILL!!! Good Call XMF!

To all forum members who appear to have access to "inside information":

As a former Motorcycle "OEM" guy myself I'd like to know your credentials & source for the information you're posting? Are you a dealer, factory employee etc. and in what capacity do you operate? Based on the recent info. posted by some folks, particularly with build sequence numbers and status updates, etc. I'd guess that if you are in fact a Dodge/Chrysler/ Fiat Group employees then perhaps you're associated with a logistics function?

Please realize that until the people who are posting information with a specific degree of detail and/or confidence identify themselves and their source of information then at best all the information posted here and other forums is purely speculative. With all due respect...identify yourselves and please explain how are you vetting the information before posting it as gospel... Thank you-
Hey man, what's up. Haven't seen you on here much since you stirred the pot. Where did you go ? Any luck on the hellcat you're selling on eBay? For way over MSRP. I hope the tires rot off of it before you sell it. I believe this jackwagon needs to be kicked off of OUR site. Who's with me?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.