SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Meh, some annoying moments are the most memorable. It reminds me of the Germans who owned a hotel in Fort Lauderdale that told me of some blacks that were rolling along in a convertible at an absolute crawl, blasting their stereo along the main drag in Fort Lauderdale, and had traffic backed up for "miles." I figured it may have been a stunt video for a song. Some things you just have to take whatever enjoyment you can out of them when you can't really change them.

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you imagine if one of those dopes walking in front of the car was run over and the EMT’s couldn’t get there because of the jam they caused? It would be a candidate for a Darwin award.

How many more must die before we enact common sense legislation and ban these deadly vehicles?!?!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
474 Posts
Liberal logic says: theses type cars must be banned ! It’s the cars fault not the drivers. It’s the guns fault not the shooter. It’s the super big gulps fault not the person drinking it.

·
Registered
Demon destroyer gray
110 Posts
That is the most ignorant thing that I have ever seen. That group will end up getting someone killed sooner or later.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
474 Posts
These cars are very dangerous and need to be banned. These cars , like guns are out causing havoc killing people and just causing a nuisance. Has nothing to do with the people that are using them. It’s the cars fault.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,862 Posts
Chargers cause problems.....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
474 Posts
Dodge hellcat the A.R. 15 of cars. They serve no purpose., Kill the environment. Driven by rich people. So tempting to poor people. They can’t help but risk there lives to steal them.
How much longer will they allow this ?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,862 Posts
4 doors need 4 lanes.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts