SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Charger Hellcat Widebody. Yesterday I noticed a vibration On my driver's floor And on my gas pedal On acceleration and deceleration. Eibach lowering springs, mid muffler delete and intake are my only modifications. Has anyone had this issue??? Help! Going to take to dealer and no lights are on dash, so sure I will be told it is fine or cant duplicate. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
895 Posts
All the mods done at once? The mid-muffler delete on mine was done "poorly" which caused issues.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2020 Charger Hellcat Widebody. Yesterday I noticed a vibration On my driver's floor And on my gas pedal On acceleration and deceleration. Eibach lowering springs, mid muffler delete and intake are my only modifications. Has anyone had this issue??? Help! Going to take to dealer and no lights are on dash, so sure I will be told it is fine or cant duplicate. Thanks in advance
All the mods done at once? The mid-muffler delete on mine was done "poorly" which caused issues.
Mid muffler delete was done first then intake then lowering springs. On another chat, someone told me check the mid muffler delete could be rubbing on a cross brace. Going to put the car in the air. Did you have same vibrations at the floor

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
645 Posts
with car stopped try putting in drive an slowly torque motor holding car from moving with left foot on brake if vibration is there try same thing in reverse an if it goes away the exhaust is touching metal somewhere.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
with car stopped try putting in drive an slowly torque motor holding car from moving with left foot on brake if vibration is there try same thing in reverse an if it goes away the exhaust is touching metal somewhere.
Thanks. Will try in a bit. Appreciate it

·
Registered
12 Posts
It sounds line the cross brace, I had this issue with the AWE when I installed it. The fitment was terrible. I had to add about 4 washers under both braces to get it to stop vibrating. 16 Charger Hellcat for reference.. I did not have issues till I installed the exhaust. Check to ensure there is enough clearance especially on the rear brace

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It sounds line the cross brace, I had this issue with the AWE when I installed it. The fitment was terrible. I had to add about 4 washers under both braces to get it to stop vibrating. 16 Charger Hellcat for reference.. I did not have issues till I installed the exhaust. Check to ensure there is enough clearance especially on the rear brace
Thanks. Hoping this is it. Alot of people are leaning toward this being issue. Gonna get car in air today. Really appreciate the info

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
895 Posts
Yes, I felt it because the replacement pipe was touching the crossmember and vibrating through the floor.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its not all the time. Was yours consistent? Today was only when car was warmed up and after a decent pull when the car was slowing down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts