SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I didn't sleep a wink last night but I have much to share asap Friday Pm...
There is so many cool things about this car they haven't told us :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
596 Posts
Wow! You have a drone with a video camera and you made a cool Hellcat video! And wow, what a guy Bob must be to deliver the car to you. Thanks for sharing the video! :)

Your car looks BADASS btw. Especially next to your 392.

I can't wait for my 'cat!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
First off I didn't sleep a wink last night but I have much to share asap Friday Pm...
There is so many cool things about this car they haven't told us :)

Just badass ! Love the revving up and exhaust sound, great air drone cam view too lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
226 Posts
I don't know how i did that but accidentally typed over the quote text so it looks like part of dudes post

Fantastic Nice video, That black looks so good, I am so jealous. I want my car...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
475 Posts
Cool video,and congrats on your new cat!!!!!! I've been reading the forms for quite a while now and never posted any comments but it's getting so exciting that you guys and Tammie are getting your cars now I had to say something ;) so keep the videos and pics, coming, I can't get enough of looking at these hellcats!!!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
You most certainly are THE Dude! Awesome video and awesome looking car! Looking forward to more man!! Congrats!!

Reactions: TURNERZ

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Very nice and congrats. Now what did you mean there is so much they didn't tell us? I'm dying to know..

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.