SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone enlighten me on how VINs get scheduled for build once allocated? If I'm reading the tea leaves properly, build order is not strictly based on objective criteria like parts availability.

Is dealer sales/clout playing a role here as well? I read some folks have had a VIN since the fall, others go from order to delivery in 8 weeks.

·
Registered
930 Posts
If you want it bad enough and your heart is pure, the magic Hellcat fairy grants you your wish and your car is born from sparkles and sunshine beaming from the rear end of a unicorn.

At least, that's how I understood it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
If you want it bad enough and your heart is pure, the magic Hellcat fairy grants you your wish and your car is born from sparkles and sunshine beaming from the rear end of a unicorn.

At least, that's how I understood it.
Where the hell is that damn fairy then?!
I've wishing and hoping and nothing has happened yet. Maybe if I believe in the Easter bunny he'll bring one to me in April.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.