SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member just playing the waiting game like everybody else. I saw a Black Challenger on a car trailer behind a huge motor coach parked at a hotel by me and though it was a Hellcat so I slammed on the brakes and checked it out but it was a shaker hood.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
New member just playing the waiting game like everybody else. I saw a Black Challenger on a car trailer behind a huge motor coach parked at a hotel by me and though it was a Hellcat so I slammed on the brakes and checked it out but it was a shaker hood.
Welcome! Please enjoy your stay!

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! It is at that point where we are all out there hunting for the elusive Hellcat and hoping to catch a glimpse of one in its natural habitat!! It sounds like they are close to shipping (fingers crossed) and we will start to hear and then possibly, see Hellcats roaming the streets!! I am glad you decided to join. Enjoy all the great information members have posted. I did not see if you have ordered a Hellcat or if you are a current Mopar owner. If so, please share info about your order and what you might be cruising around in now.:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
233 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm originally from Wisconsin but transplanted to Maryland because that's where the wife wanted to go. I thoroughly enjoyed the game last night.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm originally from Wisconsin but transplanted to Maryland because that's where the wife wanted to go. I thoroughly enjoyed the game last night.
So, do you wear your cheese head in Maryland? I wear my Beast Mode shirt no matter where I am during game day. Even when I was in Chicago! ;) gotta admit I was a little scared someone might try to kick my butt...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
233 Posts
So, do you wear your cheese head in Maryland? I wear my Beast Mode shirt no matter where I am during game day. Even when I was in Chicago! ;) gotta admit I was a little scared someone might try to kick my butt...
Yep, I have different ones for different occasions. I have my normal cheese wedge, then there's the cheese cowboy hat, and for those formal affairs, I have a cheese top hat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum!! It is at that point where we are all out there hunting for the elusive Hellcat and hoping to catch a glimpse of one in its natural habitat!! It sounds like they are close to shipping (fingers crossed) and we will start to hear and then possibly, see Hellcats roaming the streets!! I am glad you decided to join. Enjoy all the great information members have posted. I did not see if you have ordered a Hellcat or if you are a current Mopar owner. If so, please share info about your order and what you might be cruising around in now.:)
I ordered a Pitch Black Clear coat automatic I wanted the white because of Vanishing Point but a friend of mine took that for his Hellcat so I went for the black. I am so excited even waiting is fun!

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I ordered a Pitch Black Clear coat automatic I wanted the white because of Vanishing Point but a friend of mine took that for his Hellcat so I went for the black. I am so excited even waiting is fun!
TRUE THAT! The anxiety can get to you once in a while, but enjoy the forum and the people here. It helps the time go by and you learn a lot of great things about taking care of your Hellcat. I feel like I am much more informed and ready to be a good Hellcat parent now!! Congrats, your car is gonna rock!!:)

·
BMF
4,985 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

WT

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,424 Posts
Welcome from Upstate New York!
Enjoy the forum! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.