SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

2022 HOTY

• WaveBye - February

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 2DSTROY - March

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • StevenB - April

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Ron b - May

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • fumanchu182 - June

• ridgeback123 - July

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • Nos-Johan - August

• Ace1894 - September

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • JRSRT707 - October

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mattm400 - November

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Reaperhwk - December

Votes: 12 12.6%

Vote For 2022 Hellcat of the Year!

4326 Views 96 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  9secSRT
Welcome to the 2022 Hellcat of the Year Competition!

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Grille

Let's not forget to congratulate our December winner, @Reaperhwk

Cast your Vote to decide the site favorite HOTM winner for the past year! Winner declared at the end of the Month

No HOTM for January. Will resume in February

Your Previous Winners
WaveBye - February
2DSTROY - March
StevenB - April
Ron b - May
fumanchu182 - June
ridgeback123 - July
Nos-Johan - August
Ace1894 - September
JRSRT707 - October
Mattm400 - November
Reaperhwk - December
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
10.22 @ 133 in Roomy Comfort (Stock as delivered, no tune of any kind, just tires)
Well since we're soliciting for votes may as well join in 馃榿

Mays HOTM winner 21 Red-eye, raced not stored 馃ぃ.

Glam shot, soooo shiny
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

On the job shots,
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Car

Action shot, being used as it was designed for and looking awesome doing it 馃榿

Premium Member
10.22 @ 133 in Roomy Comfort (Stock as delivered, no tune of any kind, just tires)

Premium Member
Its stock tune but with a little weight reduction and good wheels and tires. Best 60鈥 is 1.375. Yes a tiny glimmer of light under the skinnies. I do have the AAD/Direct connection control arms in the rear and the front uppers. 15鈥 conversion out back as well. My car weighs 3980 without me in it.
A LITTLE weight reduction LOL, (if 500 lbs is a little), your car is Anorexic 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Premium Member
Thats HEAVY!!!!! Ron, what is track did you make your record passes at? One of my buddies stock tune both ECM/TCM just ran 9.90 @ 137. These cars are very capable with stock tunes if you are willing to put in the effort to find out what they want. I do datalog mine. I just bought a bypass harness from HPTuners and hooked up to monitor the info. You cant write anything due to locked PCM, but you can verify and identify the shortcomings. Nothing you can do about it, but at least you know whats going on.
I guess cars weigh more were I live 馃ぃ.

My 21 NARROW BODY Red-eyes weight As delivered from the Factory (not using "stock" anymore since it appears to have a different definition online 馃槒), with 1/4 tank of gas, rear seat delete, empty trunk, with 42lb front skinnies, 56 lb rears with 305/45/17 et-rs, and the Actual owner and driver of all times posted at 200 lbs, on a Certified scale weighs in at 4440 lbs.
Font Paper Paper product Document Menu

My times were all at Cecil county Dragway, and to be clear Never claimed any records just my best times, 1800 rpm launch, dead hook no spin at all.

Premium Member
As delivered from the factory would mean that it still had the stock wheels and the trunk full of its liners, air pump and such.
Just saying since you still appear to have a problem with definitions.馃槈馃槀
Stock would mean that there was no tune. Then wheels tires and a DS for safety were accepted. Now weight loss seams to be added into this. Which I would call a stock tune car then. But what do I know.馃槀

Is that 4440 with the described car set up and the 200lb driver on it?
Just curious.
I only weighed my car on a DOT scale a few times and get wildly different numbers at times. 馃し
"1/4 tank of gas, rear seat delete, empty trunk, with 42lb front skinnies, 56 lb rears with 305/45/17 et-rs, and the Actual owner and driver of all times posted at 200 lbs, on a Certified scale weighs in at 4440 lbs"

Besides how to tell the truth, I guess reading is also not taught were your from. But you be you whatever you need to do to make you feel better about yourself.

Premium Member
So I will take that snide remark as yes with driver. Thanks for clearing that up.
Now the two of us have a reading disorder.
You read stock boost (not a term I made up) as stock and haven't let up on me since. And now you are calling me a liar. Well I know I have not lied about my car and those that know me do to. Including a member here that tuned my car in November 2021.

Let me just suggest that you check your snarky attitude because the only reason I un ignored you was because I have had some messages about your interaction on here.
Unfortunately I realized I can't really be ignoring people and do my duties on the forum.
So I guess maybe you should ignore me.馃槀
Well let's be honest I never mentioned you once since. Your the one that quoted me and brought up this crap again, and to be clear I wasn't claiming any times, records or anything, just what my car weighed and it's configuration when I weighed it and it clearly says with me in the car when it was weighed.

As for people complaining about my response to some of their comments, sorry I call a spade a spade when I see it, and if said snowflakes can't take it then maybe they should keep their sh1t to themselves.

Premium Member
"Your post in the thread Vote For 2022 Hellcat of the Year! was edited. Reason: Please no political references.x

Haha you crack me up, truths a real pain isn't it, can edit things all you want doesn't change the facts.

Premium Member
I simply asked you to be sure that it was with driver. To clear it up for others as well as myself In hind sight if I would have reread it I wouldn't have had to subject myself to your comments.

You may not have mentioned me but you sure have had fun with the whole stock thing and comments like you made earlier in this thread. You also made a comment about me having issues with telling the truth.
That I take offense with. You don't know me and those that do know I share literally every bit of info on my car to help others or show them what is capable.
My info doesn't always match what others come up with. I test things over and over before coming up with an opinion. To help others.
Unfortunately because of people like you I stopped for awhile. I decided to share a post in the fall and here we are.
OMG talk about thin skinned, let it go man wasn't even talking about you.

Oh and in case anyone is interested it what caused all the drama, here are the 2 totally hatefully and outrageous posts I made on his thread 馃ぃ

So it's has been tuned, no longer does "stock" apply to anything about the car, good time nonetheless.

Shows how much caution the factory Dodge tune has.
Yeah it's in the title of the post, first thing I thought was DAMN he has found some super secret sauce to make a stock Hellcat go 10.06, but then read a few posts later that it's been tuned, so is by no means stock.

Can be pushed even further, Josh at HHP got his into the mid 9s on a tune before it grenaded just to see how far it could go.

Anyway congrats, didn't mean any offence
I should be shot 馃檮

1 - 12 of 12 Posts