SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Does the updated layout of the website bother you?

• It is an abomination! I will consider leaving and will surely not post or check the site as often.

Votes: 151 63.4%
  • It is irritating. I would prefer the older format, but I don't think it will effect my site usage.

Votes: 72 30.3%
  • I don't care. It makes no difference to me.

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • What a relief! This software addresses most of the complaints I had about the old software.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • I love it! Down with the old Hellcat.org software, enemy of the people!

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
It "looks" new, but sucks. Fair enough?

·
BMF
4,118 Posts
It’s definitely not the best format for a forum. Software updates are designed by people not necessarily thinking about the end User. I think this is a Prime Example
Most will leave and never try to get use to the new platform
Car forums are a form of entertainment. Kinda like a mixed drink. If your a Tequila person and now the bar stops selling Tequila well guess what? You go to another bar that does.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
I'm between option 1 and 2. I don't like it and it will have some affect on my visiting, but I'm not ready to completely abandon.

This new interface is not cell phone friendly at all and the ads are insane.

·
Premium Member
7,868 Posts
First 30% of the page has an add for a Subaru! Then adds appear about after all of your posts. You folks need to tell us where else to go, I hate it, and I DONT WANT A DAMN SUBARU FOR $245/mo! You could not give me one! Why TF are they advertising here?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can’t search anything, can’t find anything. Not intuitive anymore. But thankfully every page has an ad for improved throttle response. Now if only there were some way to combine that with boosted testosterone supplements. Maybe throw in a chia pet. I’m good to go.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I feel like I got a new phone- I am lost trying figure out whats what and where everything is. I use my IPhone and I cant even see what I am typing...

·
Registered
743 Posts
I kike the new header, that's it. The old format was better. I'm sure I'll figure it out but, too many adds, can only "like", no funny , agree etc. To generic. Doesn't feel like I have a personal connection with members any more. First day though, but thumbs down! BOO! I would like to agree with a couple posts......BUT I CAN'T

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for dark mode! I don’t like the ads at all.

Don’t mind the the layout and will get used to it. Content is what I come here for anyway. Hopefully the new site won’t drive people away.

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Thanks for dark mode! I don’t like the ads at all.

Don’t mind the the layout and will get used to it. Content is what I come here for anyway. Hopefully the new site won’t drive people away.

Too late...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Not that big of a deal really...ads are annoying for sure. As was pointed out before, they are trying to better monetize this site for revenue. Don't blame them for that, but I do get how others feel. Not leaving over this personally.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Right off the bat I don't like my email notifications no longer have a title in the Subject line; I can't tell at a glance if it is a post I want to click on. I do like the new header with the Challengers in front since they are much better looking than the rental car-like Chargers.

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
Unless someone knows something that I do not.
I would like to be able to see IF I have already responded in a thread.
THAT one issue would make this allot more bearable.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.