SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Does the updated layout of the website bother you?

• It is an abomination! I will consider leaving and will surely not post or check the site as often.

Votes: 151 63.4%
  • It is irritating. I would prefer the older format, but I don't think it will effect my site usage.

Votes: 72 30.3%
  • I don't care. It makes no difference to me.

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • What a relief! This software addresses most of the complaints I had about the old software.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • I love it! Down with the old Hellcat.org software, enemy of the people!

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
I'm not 100% abandoning this place (just yet), but I won't be here nearly as much. I already like the other site 100% better. Much better layout. It's not owned by a greedy corporation, and the owner is making changes at a rapid pace as recommended by new members. Something this place seriously lacks. The owners/upper management need to get their shit together or this place will become a ghost town. Sad to see it all fall apart, but at the time I appreciate the fact that we have a great place to go and don't have to feel the need to put up with this "upgrade".

The place where everyone is going is in my sig.

Good luck people who are staying, try not to sink with this place!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not 100% abandoning this place (just yet), but I won't be here nearly as much. I already like the other site 100% better. Much better layout. It's not owned by a greedy corporation, and the owner is making changes at a rapid pace as recommended by new members. Something this place seriously lacks. The owners/upper management need to get their shit together or this place will become a ghost town. Sad to see it all fall apart, but at the time I appreciate the fact that we have a great place to go and don't have to feel the need to put up with this "upgrade".

The place where everyone is going is in my sig.

Good luck people who are staying, try not to sink with this place!
Thanks for the link, just made my account there!

This place is circling the drain.

·
Premium Member
5,004 Posts
We have all moved to hellcat.org First 1000 members will become Founding members there is 76 spots left. Come check it out. hellcat.org is not a corporation.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.