SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody help me out and tell me what center caps fit for these replica rims,, Will the regular Hellcat center caps fit,,,, I'm just trying to find some caps that fit in here besides these
20210423_151419.jpg
20210423_151419.jpg

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
1,004 Posts
Yeah the OEM ones don't fit the older Voxx replicas, like those Slingshot wheels.

That said...on my 5 spoke Voxx replicas (the OEM ones fit on), the Voxx center cap was just plain black and then it had a separate Voxx sticker that went over the plain black cap.

So see if you can peel the "Voxx" emblem part (which covers the whole cap) off first and you'd at least have a plain black cap instead

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the OEM ones don't fit the older Voxx replicas, like those Slingshot wheels.

That said...on my 5 spoke Voxx replicas (the OEM ones fit on), the Voxx center cap was just plain black and then it had a separate Voxx sticker that went over the plain black cap.

So see if you can peel the "Voxx" emblem part (which covers the whole cap) off first and you'd at least have a plain black cap instead
Yeah good idea I'll just try to peel the sticker off and see what happens I didn't even think about that or even pay attention to see if it was a sticker or not,, and I don't know if these are the old Edition are the new edition?

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
1,004 Posts
Yeah good idea I'll just try to peel the sticker off and see what happens I didn't even think about that or even pay attention to see if it was a sticker or not,, and I don't know if these are the old Edition are the new edition?
They are the "old" edition, since the OEM center caps don't fit.

99% sure it's just a sticker and then you'll have a plain center cap, which is better than nothing.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,102 Posts
Just measure the diameter, and look on E-Bay. They have many styles and sizes to choose from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts