SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
For the first 1500 mi (2414 km):•Do not participate in track events, sport driving schools, or similar activities during the
first 1500 mi (2414 km).
easy peasy...i just drive to go grocery store and clients and taking out my fiance.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Here's a question, did they follow these same operating procedures with the pre-production models? I wonder how they held up....

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Im going to take it easy for 500 miles, but after that, Im not making any promises, Im not going to track it, But Im not going to lie and say Im not going to open it up..
Yeah, me too! I figured if I just didn't enter track events it would be okay! I mean, there is NOOOOOO WAY after 500 miles that if a Slomaro rolls up on me I am not going to try to spank dat! I just figured it meant intense all day track racing. A little romp here and there should be okay. Don't ya think? Geez, 1500 miles is over 3 months for me! Ughhhhh! That is like giving someone a video game and just letting them play like the 1st level of it over and over again....o_O

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.